Britney drags the people closest to her on Instagram: "How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE"

1 hour ago, Displayname30 said:

I don't think it's about Madonna or Justin, although Justin was more than an entertainment acquaintance. He was basically the love of her life, or at least she believed him to be. He hurt her the most deeply she had probably ever been hurt up until that time in her life :(

But I just noticed a lot of people who were close to her commenting on the situation lately. Everyone keeps saying it's directed at Jamie Lynn, but I think it's directed at more than one person. 

Someone from JL’s camp legit said something to US Weekly regarding the situation. If it was because of that she would be talking about KFed, who just recently had something to say. She is talking about the people she loves the most, the people closest to her. Her family. 

Might be a tactic by Team CON to make other celebrities afraid to show support, specially people that knew her prior to the conservatorship. Might as well be her sending a message to Juno Lou... we dont know.

I wonder if Ronsengart will do smth about her insta, cause now that she has new legal representation, she could sue whoever runs her social media (hi Cassie) in a blink of an eye.

If it was Team CON, and if it was aimed to celebrities, it backfired big time! People tagged Juno Lou to hell and back in the comments that she had to disable the tag option and some media outlets are already making posts saying it was indeed for Jamie Lynn :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Might be a tactic by Team CON to make other celebrities afraid to show support, specially people that knew her prior to the conservatorship. Might as well be her sending a message to Juno Lou... we dont know.

I wonder if Ronsengart will do smth about her insta, cause now that she has new legal representation, she could sue whoever runs her social media (hi Cassie) in a blink of an eye.

If it was Team CON, and if it was aimed to celebrities, it backfired big time! People tagged Juno Lou to hell and back in the comments that she had to disable the tag option and some media outlets are already making posts saying it was indeed for Jamie Lynn :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

No. I think you should read the post again. Why would people in the entertainment industry be considered people whom she loves the most? Hmm? 

• Like 1

This post makes me so happy ! She’s finally able to express herself, DEFEND herself and tell the Truth ! Expose them ! 
She’s feeling so relieved with her new lawyer taking action.
She’s about to start a new life without all the toxic family and management abusing her :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

it’s gonna take time to heal tho, since there’s so much trauma there, but I’m so happy for her to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Go Britney  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4

Okay so ...... Do we believe it's her now ?? Because I don't want think about a scenario where it's just a trick from team con to really convince us it's her and then take advantage of that and fool us again ....... The social media mystery has to be addressed once and for all ..... It seems like she did write that indeed , but I still have so many questions ....

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Okay so ...... Do we believe it's her now ?? Because I don't want think about a scenario where it's just a trick from team con to really convince us it's her and then take advantage of that and fool us again ....... The social media mystery has to be addressed once and for all ..... It seems like she did write that indeed , but I still have so many questions ....

I believe it’s her now. This is a message loud and clear from Britney and she’s livid! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

This could also be about anyone. Like ANYONE. She never mentioned family at all. This makes me think it could be about Madonna. 

but Brit mentioned "the people closest to you" and "the people you love the most"  made me think its her family,... I mean... I dont think Brit and Madonna are close .... or even met in person privately

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

but Brit mentioned "the people closest to you" and "the people you love the most"  made me think its her family,... I mean... I dont think Brit and Madonna are close .... or even met in person privately

For sure! I changed my mind and edited the comment when I re read it again and seen closest to you. It’s definitely about her family.