For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

9 minutes ago, uifdcvhbosdnbvopiesdf said:

exactly!!!! he only has everything to gain, he could've very well easily been team con and flipped the script soon as he started seeing momemutem with the free britney hence him now saying free brintey but before it was shes brave to go the mental rehab place smh, 

She wasn’t allowed to see or speak to her. She was on lithium at the time. He was probably being fed nonsense from Jamie as to why she was there. 

10 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

People using Sam responding as proof 💀 he was literally saying how brave and strong she was for seeking help when she got locked away against her will. His Instagram is probably run in part by crowdsurf too. 

In her first testimony Britney said she was ashamed of what had happened to her and that’s why she pretended everything was fine in her Instagram posts. I assume back then Sam supported her statements because that’s what she wanted back then. Now that she wants to speak her truth, he is still supporting her, this time expressing how he really feels.

BTW: someone said in the Twitter (with a screen capture) that Sam has watched her Instagram live (?) from the court house. 

And the women who gave a recap of everything that was said at the court at #freebritney rally outside the courthouse mentioned something about Britney’s new phone (when they talked about Britney texting Ingham and then saying that she didn’t have Rosengart’s number on her phone). Does she have a new phone?

17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

How do this benefit team con she’s literally ENCOURAGING the Free Britney movement and by doing that she’ll get more people on board.

Use your brains people ^

IT MAKES ZERO SENSE FOR HER TEAM TO POST THIS.

You say you trust Sam’s Instagram when he posts her but when he responds he’s suddenly bad and you don’t trust him - wake up.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Yall

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Sam could have played both sides. Jamie was paying him not too long ago as Britney's personal "chef."

not y’all thinking Sam has enough blood in his brain to be some evil mastermind capable of plotting **** out perfectly for 5 years :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Did you not read the caption beneath the ‘all is well’ video. Honestly this fan base consists of naive five year olds sometimes. 

Do not be so f/ucking rude and patronising. That post was two years ago I’m on about posts from recently. Team con would not be writing #freebritney on a caption. You’re the delusional one 

I know she needs her posts to be approved, but didn't she say it was Ingham telling her not to speak publicly? Now that he's gone, everything is in the open and she has the advice from genuine representation, why wouldn't her social team allow it?

Tagging BritneysGram, talking about the maids, and now using the hashtag with Sam commenting... I'm cautious but I genuinely feel there is nothing to gain for Team Con anymore. They are absolutely F#CKED. No matter if people think she has control of her socials or not, all this will do is bring more attention to her plea.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is what I don't agree with

independently of whether she is or not in control of her account, we're all allowed to post whatever we want on the internet, celebrities included, and no one's mental capacity should be judged by the kind of content we put online

I agree but also remember for the longest people really believed Britney was crazy and a lot of this was due to her IG. It wasn't until she spoke in court last month that people realized she isn't as mentally unwell as we were led to believe. We shouldn't use it to judge, but in the court of public opinion, which is where this is now, it's a huge tool.

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Do not be so f/ucking rude and patronising. That post was two years ago I’m on about posts from recently. Team con would not be writing #freebritney on a caption. You’re the delusional one 

Okay so Britney Spears who has been under a conservatorship for the past thirteen years and who has been forced into mental hospitals, given ***** she doesn’t want to take and has been implanted with contraception against her will is free to post to her 20 million + followers on Instagram despite the fact that the account is owned by the man that inflicted all of these things on her. Makes sense. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

Okay so Britney Spears who has been under a conservatorship for the past thirteen years and who has been forced into mental hospitals, given ***** she doesn’t want to take and has been implanted with contraception against her will is free to post to her 20 million + followers on Instagram despite the fact that the account is owned by the man that inflicted all of these things on her. Makes sense. 

thanks.

2 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Are you dumb? She clearly doesn’t have access to her log ins or password but she sure probably does send the captions and photos to her social media team to approve. You really think team con would want the hash tag #freebritney on her official account and thanking fans. Britney writes the captions and sends them in. You’re dumb it’s embarrassing