For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

4 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

If it's not her then I guess I'll just live in my fantasy (by Britney Spears, Intimate Edition :eyes_britney_laugh:) until a real source says something otherwise. Y'all are gonna have to walk me through this logic of how the conservatorship benefits from her sayin #FreeBritney on her Instagram. 

If people think it's her posting then they can go back to posting craziness on her account which would bring into question her mental capacity.

I just can't trust it. If she's had access to her IG and wanted to speak out why didn't she use a platform that reaches millions earlier? Then, an hour later we get a celebratory post? 

I'd love to be proven wrong once she's freed but I can't buy she's had this platform all these years and never used it.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

At that moment he probably had no choice but to lie so they won’t piss off team con. It’s not that deep. In Britney’s testimony she clearly said she wants to be with him and spend more time with him.

3 minutes ago, uifdcvhbosdnbvopiesdf said:

exactly!!!! he only has everything to gain, he could've very well easily been team con and flipped the script soon as he started seeing momemutem with the free britney hence him now saying free brintey but before it was shes brave to go the mental rehab place smh, 

2 minutes ago, Matou said:

You make a point. I mean we know we can't trust anyone around Britney & for Sam idk what to think ... I'm still not believing it's her until she is free.

I don’t distrust Sam, I think he’s gonna be the new scapegoat tbh but I just wouldn’t take comments from him on her Instagram posts as concrete evidence that she runs it herself when we literally know for a fact that she doesn’t. I suppose it’s easier to live in a Stan bubble for some people but I doubt Britney would run her Instagram personally even without the conservatorship. Most celebs dont. 

Seems worth acknowledging this is written in the exact same style as all her other captions from the past two years. This post could very well be her, but it could be used to try to validate all the other posts too. Or it could be that she has had access to her social since Jodi has been involved. We still don’t know.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

It’s always been Britney making these captions, people who thought it wasn’t are delusional 

Did you not read the caption beneath the ‘all is well’ video. Honestly this fan base consists of naive five year olds sometimes. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The hearing ended hours ago and she was at home.

It has never been more clear it is her.

Also to the Sam haters this is not going to be turned into a thread attacking him.

Ok!!! People were praising her a few months ago when he called Jamie a **** now it’s “I dont trust him”? This fan base will never like anyone she’s with and frankly it’s none of our business. 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

First time on Facebook since forever too

Coming along, folks ... coming along 🖕🏻!!!!! New with real representation today ... I feel GRATITUDE and BLESSED !!!! Thank you to my fans who are supporting me ... You have no idea what it means to me be supported by such awesome fans !!!! God bless you all !!!!! Pssss this is me celebrating by horseback riding and doing cartwheels today 🤸‍♂️🤷‍♀️🐎 !!!! #FreeBritney

Posted by Britney Spears on Wednesday, July 14, 2021

it's even on her Tumblr :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

https://britneyspears.tumblr.com/post/656732831739936768/coming-along-folks-coming-along-new

So now she has her passwords to all of her social platforms ? I'm sceptical ... :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

but what the point if her team write #freebritney ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I need to sleep :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

1 minute ago, phareezy said:

then they can go back to posting craziness on her account which would bring into question her mental capacity.

this is what I don't agree with

independently of whether she is or not in control of her account, we're all allowed to post whatever we want on the internet, celebrities included, and no one's mental capacity should be judged by the kind of content we put online

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

If people think it's her posting then they can go back to posting craziness on her account which would bring into question her mental capacity.

I just can't trust it. If she's had access to her IG and wanted to speak out why didn't she use a platform that reaches millions earlier? Then, an hour later we get a celebratory post? 

I'd love to be proven wrong once she's freed but I can't buy she's had this platform all these years and never used it.

Yeaaaah, I understand that. I just use the vetting process reported in the New Yorker as some semblance of evidence that she submits the content with her captions. She's allowed to send pics and pre approved videos, but not insta live, cause you can't control what she says on there, hence the no IG Live. 

There's no conservatorship "Vetting" now because all their dirty laundry is out in the open. What are you gonna vet about the conservatorship when the entire globe is aware of the situation? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

Did you not read the caption beneath the ‘all is well’ video. Honestly this fan base consists of naive five year olds sometimes. 

I’m not on about that post? I know that was written by her team (allegedly)  I’m on about the post from recently. Fans keep saying every single caption isn’t her but when she says #freebritney everyone claims it’s her writing captions...

Eek I’ve been reading all of everyone’s comments and ya all have some interesting points. I guess I’ll weigh in as well on my thoughts…. 

I am just happy that the judge ruled that she can hire her own lawyer. This is huge to me as that in itself is a statement that she is more than capable to make her own decisions. From all the coverage so far on #free Britney, the various celebrity support and interest from the whole world this is sparking, it’s safe to say that this is the beginning of a huge shift in power for Britney. To be liberated, have freedom and have her own voice back. 

Regardless of is she owns her own IG, if her most recent post with #freebritney was her or not…. If Sam is genuine or not…. It is still representing the free Britney movement and what it stands for. I’ll take IG posts as they come, would be incredible if she did a live or something but for now I take it like a grain of salt. 

please no mean replies or comments from my post. Just my own thoughts & I’m sure there can be a difference in opinion. 

Edited by Allycat009
Spelling error
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

These are Britney’s words but she clearly didn’t post it to her social media accounts. Does she even know that she has a Tumblr page? C’mon! Cassie is helping her out. 

I don't think anyone is disputing that, and that's not the issue. People are assuming the pictures and captions aren't her either. We know CrowdSruf posts on behalf of her. As many people stated before, many giant celebrities have a social media team who post on behlaf of them. 

I go back to the vetting process from the New Yorker, your honor. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

When/if she says this in a video some of you guys are still going to say ‘oMG sHe WaS fOrCeD tO SaY iT’ :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

We’re not because the sentiment is Britneys they’re just trying to make people believe she’s the one posting for when they post some sketchy **** to discredit her before the next hearing. 

• Love 1