For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

1 minute ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

Everyone Supports you Queen and to those who are under the abuse of the System! It's Like MCU and DCEU united Heroes! F%%K me Capt. AMERICA F%%K me SUPERMAN!!!Β **** chris evans GIF

That took a weird turn. But yeah captain America can get it.:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Haha 6

Uhhh guys I'm so conflicted. I really WANT it to be Britney posting but it seems too suss. The video is edited EXACTLY like team con would edit the past ones. Do we really think she (A) had the time to make that video after the hearing and (B) even knows how to edit videos like that? No offense to her or her skills/intelligence but she's been without phone/internet access for years. If she hasn't been posting stuff herself would she have been sitting around at home learning how to edit videos for nobody to see? For her to use a company like CrowdSurf is expected. Many, many, many celebs don't physically post on or manageΒ their own page but it's still their content. But I can see them still doing it now to almost 'win' Britney's trust for when she does take it over and they can look good for her. They can say all the other stuff was under Jamie's control and out of their hands. At the end of the day they are a business and they want to do what they can to keep getting paid. The more high profile accounts they manage the more they will attract.

However I can't explain Sam commenting. I want to believe he is genuine so I don't want to think he's shady. So maybe it is Britney providing content and CrowdSurf edit and distribute everything. But yeah, an IG live would resolve everything. Let's not forget she has made videos in the past saying it is her controlling her page when we know it is not.

• Like 2

She still doesn’t have direct access to her Instagram but maybe she wrote that caption and her team approved it because they actually don’t have any other option by now, they better be nice now because when she gets out, she’s gonna sue and finger point everyone publicly. I feel she really wants to talk to the world and tell what happened to her.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Oxic said:

I'm sorry but I'm not believing it. Her only request was her father to be removed inmediately and that didn't happen, I know she is not celebrating. Also It's kind of weird her using the hashtag idk

She also requested her own lawyer which was granted and a massive step into removing her dad and ending the conservatorship. So after 13 years of no light at the end of the tunnel, she could be celebrating this step of success.Β 
Stop the negativityΒ Tom Hiddleston Sigh GIF

• Love 1

This message is sweet if it’s her.

Β 

But screams something else to me. Not for the first read, cause I wanna believe it’s her. But imagine a team with the shadiest strategies ever, that could get away with all of this for 13 years… and this caption says anything new that was not heard by now? Especially at this point from where is no turning back. I have to think it’s damage control for a cheap price, but they can confuse people again and after everybody is convinced it’s Britney they start with the sh’t again. Maybe I am delusional but this fanbase has been called conspiracyΒ theorist hundreds of times. And who was right? So I keep my prerogative to doubt this until she’s free.

• Love 8