For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

Y’all this is massive… Regardless if we think this is Britney posting or not, the fact is if it is her team then they are basically admitting that Britney needs her freedom and shouldn’t be in a conservatorship… If it is Britney then we already been knew she supports the free Britney movement.. Also, the fact that it’s in her socials is massive! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Phoenix1996 said:

This account has solids points. Sorry it's not her and Sam is suspicious af.

Use your brain this does NOT benefit team con it only helps Britney and gives her more support. Sometimes I think you fans are trying to ruin her chances.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, youngmenace said:

Seems worth acknowledging this is written in the exact same style as all her other captions from the past two years. This post could very well be her, but it could be used to try to validate all the other posts too. Or it could be that she has had access to her social since Jodi has been involved. We still don’t know.

My thoughts exactly. So all this time it was britneys captions ( the past 2 years). Weird thing because i never believed she wrote with that childish style with emojis and exclamation marks. But thats irrelevant. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Use your brain this does NOT benefit team con it only helps Britney and gives her more support. Sometimes I think you fans are trying to ruin her chances.

Well, use yours...? LOL

They are benefiting because they show Britney as a free woman through Instagram, they want the world to think she's crazy and exaggerating her situation. Hello, didn't Vivan just tell Britney was hysterical ??!?

Y'all think she'll have access to her social media 1 hours later while she can't drink and eat **** since 2008? Come on, it's so easy for them with you.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

This account has solids points. Sorry it's not her and Sam is suspicious af.

Cassie has an archive of Britney's videos and photos as we have seen on Britney's instagram. She's wearing a different outfit when she did the cartwheels so that might be new.

Just now, Slayer said:

Britney thanks fans for support and encourages the movement

FANS: LIAR!!! You wouldn’t possible say this.

Some of you are legit ridiculous 

I believe this post was Britney, but lbr she doesn't have access to her socials still like we do. Once she's free she will tho.

29 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yours and others obsession to attack Sam is scary - Britney is fighting to prove she has capacity and good judgment and you ‘fans’ basically imply she had bad judgment because of Sam but funny enough you agree with her judgment about Jamie?

TBH it doesn't make sense anymore because it proves they have no actual genuine concern, just hate because he exists. If they were suspicious a year ago, then sure they could have the benefit of the doubt since none of us on here had direct knowledge on Sam's stance, but since these last few months, it's clear that he and Britney have a loving relationship and that the two genuinely care about each other. 

• Love 1