For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

This might be wishful thinking on my part, but I think we all need to try and consider what exactly Team Con would gain from doing this.

Is it to make people think she controls her socials? We know from themselves that she doesn't. We know the posts are pre-approved. There is no debate over that, so that would be pointless. But I genuinely can't think of any reason how using #FreeBritney is damage control if it draws so much more attention to her fight against... themselves? They know the entire world is against them. 

What if these random, pre-approved posts were really were her only way of trying to feel heard and connected with the world? It's just striking to me that as soon as the person who's told her to keep quiet for her image leaves, the conservatorship has been spoken about publicly for the first time. She is smart and I'm sure she's aware that her socials play a big part in her image, so I hope that she'd have mentioned it by now if it was a problem. 

Plus, I genuinely worry about the amount of people who have said it makes her look crazy or unhinged. A lot of her account has been shady to say the least (particularly the "all is well" post) and clearly not everything has been 100% her, but I wonder what the reaction will be if similar posts to now continue once she's freed. 

I am incredibly conflicted and by no means am I defending Team Con, I will happily eat my words if she really has no input - this entire mystery over her socials is absolutely puzzling and I wish it would be clarified. But with such a horrific team and situation, I think it's easy to forget all other perspectives. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

“I’ve seen increased usage of the ~hashtag~ on social media and all I want people to know, is that there is a lot they don’t know. A lot beneath the surface. I’ve mooched off Britney loved my sister ignored my sisters freedom with or without a hashtag, and will continue doing that. Whether my sister is on Pluto or in her home. I am Britney Spears. I. Am. Britney. Spears. I AM ******* BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!”

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488696826a20ee466255de

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

It’s gotta be her! I don’t think sam’s sister would’ve posted freebritney in their IG if it wasn’t . They’ve been quiet this entire time but i think now they feel it’s okay to post about it since Britney has made the first move.

• Like 1

It's the most complete summary of the hearing I've listened, so go and check it out because it's worth it.

Personally I'm a bit dissapointed because only one of Britney's wishes was accepted (her lawyer choice), considering she spoke again because she really wanted to get her father out, today. I feel like she really was expecting that considering all the details and information she provided. And again Judge Penny did absolutely nothing, and I still I don't know why, isn't she the one who can't make the decisions and the ACTUAL change? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: I feel like if Jamie doesn't quit on his own, she will do absolutely nothing. And Britney again spoke about her situation from the mental health facility on 2019.I can't imagine how traumatized she feels from that situation :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:. I wish she would have added more details about that so we could understand the depth of the situation, because it's obvious she wants to press some charges about it. But after all, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Free Britney 

• Like 4

This has come to a point that even if Britney herself says on video that is her posting on her IG, people still going to say she was probably forced at gun point to do so... 

Is like the QAnon folks, nothing matters. People will chose to believe in whatever they want. 

Happy to see her saying #FreeBritney❤

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I do find it interesting it’s been synched to Britney’s other social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook and even TUMBLR ddd) as I don’t think that’s happened in a while.

Also if this is her, it’s also interesting that it’s written in the caption style that’s been used since 2019. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

And again, not a single person has responded to my inquiry. Why is her freaking boyfriend, Sam Ashghari, responding to her posts? His response just now said "The internet is about to explode #FreeBritney". Why the hell would he say that? Are you implying he's just part of the con? They don't have pillow talk about what she does in her life? 

That is what confuses me the most. Why is he responding if it’s not her????

1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

And again, not a single person has responded to my inquiry. Why is her freaking boyfriend, Sam Ashghari, responding to her posts? His response just now said "The internet is about to explode #FreeBritney". Why the hell would he say that? Are you implying he's just part of the con? They don't have pillow talk about what she does in her life? 

I haven't mentioned Sam myself here in this thread, but I wrote something about this in another thread the other day:

I think it is best to just leave [Sam] aside for now. We have no idea on what kind agreements might have been made that could explain why he is interacting with her IG. For all we know, Sam might have made an agreement to interact with the IG in exchange for something else (like getting to stay in Britney's life). Or not, or something else. We just don't know and won't figure it out without more info from Britney/her lawyer. 

But we do know Jamie owns the IG and we know what is posted on there is in very stark contrast to what Britney has directly expressed twice now in court. So don't take it as Britney's word, but also don't bash Sam until there is a concrete reason for it.

(For the last part, now obviously there has been a post made to her IG that is not in stark contrast to what she said in court. Without in any way commenting on the credibility of the latest post specifically, I would still urge to move with caution going forward however, considering that Jamie does indeed own the account and can at any point lock out anyone from it.)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Her team would NOT be saying #freebritney

Her team would say the earth is flat if that paints them in a better way. 

Not saying the IG post is unaccurate but while she is under that c-ship everything can be ambiguous unless it comes from either her lawyer (of her choice) or herself directly. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 6

So the video is clearly old (I've seen someone post an old video on instagram, I honestly forgot about it and when she posted it I just assumed it was an old video because she cant attend the hearing and do all that in 10 minutes, I didnt pay attention to the caption) but why would her team post something like this? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Now even more people will start looking into the freebritney movement. Of course I dont believe she controls her instagram, at least not until she goes live or something like that (plus, she posting this on twitter, fb and even tumblr makes it clear Cassi did it).

Maybe the "dont talk about the cship" ban is gone? idk but it makes no sense if Team Con posted this on purpose 

• Love 1