For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

3 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

People using Sam responding as proof 💀 he was literally saying how brave and strong she was for seeking help when she got locked away against her will. His Instagram is probably run in part by crowdsurf too. 

At that moment he probably had no choice but to lie so they won’t piss off team con. It’s not that deep. In Britney’s testimony she clearly said she wants to be with him and spend more time with him.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

Indeed! Fans have to bear in mind that Britney chose him. I would love to see Sam’s ex-girlfriends just to get an idea of his real preference. I believe he has stuck around because he knows the lifestyle that awaits him once Britney is free.

exactly!!!! he only has everything to gain, he could've very well easily been team con and flipped the script soon as he started seeing momemutem with the free britney hence him now saying free brintey but before it was shes brave to go the mental rehab place smh, 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Soso said:

But when did she have the time to go outside, do all this stuff and record herself after the hearing ? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

The hearing ended hours ago and she was at home.

It has never been more clear it is her.

Also to the Sam haters this is not going to be turned into a thread attacking him.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

People using Sam responding as proof 💀 he was literally saying how brave and strong she was for seeking help when she got locked away against her will. His Instagram is probably run in part by crowdsurf too. 

You make a point. I mean we know we can't trust anyone around Britney & for Sam idk what to think ... I'm still not believing it's her until she is free.

• Love 3