For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

As a sceptical I don’t think there is anything wrong with this caption. I am super happy already because the fans were mentioned at the court anyways… by HER. Why I am expressing my worries about it (and ofc I may be wrong) if this instagram gets any weirder again or anything happens that somehow indicates that she is unstable, even with things what she wants then either you go back to keep switching between saying: it’s her vs. it’s not her… and some of the GP who follow this account for self-entertainment will say: oh she really is nuts, poor thing maybe it’s best for her if she stays under conservatorship. These handlers are losing their weapons now, the instagram could be their biggest card to play with. I really hope I’m wrong but I remain sceptical…

So yeah this single post is wonderful. But baby remember what you were thinking if you get confused again.

And I really hope this attorney will address this problem soon and during the next hearing there will be something that will eventually put an end of this. This is what I’m hoping for. Not Cassie is slowly adjusting her insta but always only after the hearings…

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You're dismissing a post that encourages the free britney movement and it is absolutely stupid to think Team Con would post this.

This post only helps Britney.

However, you can think what you think and i'll think what I think and lets leave it at that.

Then you are not reading what people are actually saying. No one is dismissing the encouragement of #FreeBritney itself, but plenty have provided valid reasoning for why we should be wary of assuming Britney can now post whatever. I myself have said several times that one reason to remain vigilant is that Jamie has the power to do whatever he wants with the IG. Other people have discussed that some people (Cassie) have gone rogue as they recognize they have attached themselves to a sinking ship, or that team con is trying to get people to believe it is Britney to then post weird stuff that will appear more credible, or that it has simply gone so far it has to be addressed as to no to be obvious that it is not Britney behind her IG. 

You don't have to agree with any of it (other than that Jamie does own her IG, that is fact), I get that and am not sure myself what to believe, but don't make it into something it is not by implying  people are trying to prove Britney does not support the movement or her fans. That is not what is up for discussion here.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Riko said:

As a sceptical I don’t think there is anything wrong with this caption. I am super happy already because the fans were mentioned at the court anyways… by HER. Why I am expressing my worries about it (and ofc I may be wrong) if this instagram gets any weirder again or anything happens that somehow indicates that she is unstable, even with things what she wants then either you go back to keep switching between saying: it’s her vs. it’s not her… and some of the GP who follow this account for self-entertainment will say: oh she really is nuts, poor thing maybe it’s best for her if she stays under conservatorship. These handlers are losing their weapons now, the instagram could be their biggest card to play with. I really hope I’m wrong but I remain sceptical…

So yeah this single post is wonderful. But baby remember what you were thinking if you get confused again.

And I really hope this attorney will address this problem soon and during the next hearing there will be something that will eventually put an end of this. This is what I’m hoping for. Not Cassie is slowly adjusting her insta but always only after the hearings…

That fans mentioned came from a fake Twitter account right? 

I honestly think some people really just don't want to come to terms with the fact that (at least some of) her IG is totally authentically her, because its quirky and weird and might be very different from the image of Britney that they want to have in their head. It's easier to just bury your head in the sand and pretend it couldn't possibly be her...

Newsflash: It's her. Someone else may be clicking 'Post', the comments need to be approved, and the dates and times and editing might be suspect, but the content and most of the captions are certainly her.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I honestly think some people really just don't want to come to terms with the fact that (at least some of) her IG is totally authentically her, because its quirky and weird and might be very different from the image of Britney that they want to have in their head. It's easier to just bury your head in the sand and pretend it couldn't possibly be her...

Newsflash: It's her. Someone else may be clicking 'Post', the comments need to be approved, and the dates and times and editing might be suspect, but the content and most of the captions are certainly her.

I mean, we all choose to believe what we think it's true, and so do you. Why do you think you are on the right side of the story, what proof do you have aside from suspecting? Has Britney addressed her being Involved at all in social media, instagram, or whatever?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

I mean, we all choose to believe what we think it's true, and so do you. Why do you think you are on the right side of the story, what proof do you have aside from suspecting? Has Britney addressed her being Involved at all in social media, instagram, or whatever?

I can just tell. The way things are written, it just feels authentic to how she is - it's a very strong gut feeling. I don't know anything factually with concrete proof just like you or anyone else doesn't either, I'm just giving my perspective. Also, I've said this before, but I don't know why fans are so black or white about this whole Instagram situation, it's not as simple to say it is her or it isn't her. The likely scenario is that some of it is completely her, and some of it is filtered through an edit by a third party to adhere to certain 'rules'. That said, I'm sure there are things Britney has wanted to post that she hasn't been allowed to, but again, that doesn't make the entire account fake.

• Like 1

This is my first post and more than likely my last.

I know for a fact that Britney does not have any control over any of her social media. 
The posts that you see are never authentically from Britney herself,  and they never have been. 

This will come to light very soon. 

I am telling you this because there are more important things that need and will need our attention and strength. 
It is vital and imperative that no energy or time is wasted by responding to distractions, ruses and misleading/false narratives. 

What this fan base has done and accomplished is monumental. 
The battle that we have fought so far is one of a kind. 
We have to stand together as one Family, one Army and a Force that can not be reckoned with. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, David Rose said:

Really, how sure are u its her? We didnt get anything from the insta other than her being shown as unstable. Good thing that the GP heard her in her testimony and began to question the instagram account.

• Like 2
On 7/15/2021 at 5:59 PM, jsyoyo said:

This is my first post and more than likely my last.

I know for a fact that Britney does not have any control over any of her social media. 
The posts that you see are never authentically from Britney herself,  and they never have been. 

This will come to light very soon. 

I am telling you this because there are more important things that need and will need our attention and strength. 
It is vital and imperative that no energy or time is wasted by responding to distractions, ruses and misleading/false narratives. 

What this fan base has done and accomplished is monumental. 
The battle that we have fought so far is one of a kind. 
We have to stand together as one Family, one Army and a Force that can not be reckoned with. 

Trying to be that mysterious insider I see, including weird mysterious codes. Getting ready for some xclusive tea spilling y’all :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

xoxo gossip gurl

(who is cracking our codes?) 

:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: