For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

2 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

If it's not her then I guess I'll just live in my fantasy (by Britney Spears, Intimate Edition :eyes_britney_laugh:) until a real source says something otherwise. Y'all are gonna have to walk me through this logic of how the conservatorship benefits from her sayin #FreeBritney on her Instagram. 

I think they are trying to frame it as she has some/all control over her Instagram as their future defense. So she cant make it seem like they are the ones posting and vetting her posts. And posting ****/sped up videos to make her look crazy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

If it's not her then I guess I'll just live in my fantasy (by Britney Spears, Intimate Edition :eyes_britney_laugh:) until a real source says something otherwise. Y'all are gonna have to walk me through this logic of how the conservatorship benefits from her sayin #FreeBritney on her Instagram. 

Her conservatorship aren’t the only people in control of her Instagram. Britney has a record label and a management team. Cassie wasn’t hired by Jamie, she was hired and given orders by Britneys business manager Lou Taylor. It stands to reason that she now takes orders from the current business manager and it doesn’t serve them well to pretend the movement doesn’t exist or that Britneys statements didn’t happen. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

First time she’s posted to Twitter since May, too.

First time on Facebook since forever too

Coming along, folks ... coming along 🖕🏻!!!!! New with real representation today ... I feel GRATITUDE and BLESSED !!!! Thank you to my fans who are supporting me ... You have no idea what it means to me be supported by such awesome fans !!!! God bless you all !!!!! Pssss this is me celebrating by horseback riding and doing cartwheels today 🤸‍♂️🤷‍♀️🐎 !!!! #FreeBritney

Posted by Britney Spears on Wednesday, July 14, 2021

it's even on her Tumblr :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

https://britneyspears.tumblr.com/post/656732831739936768/coming-along-folks-coming-along-new

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
9 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

That’s not possible. Not only is he not officially her lawyer until they deal with the formalities, but Britney isn’t legally a person at the moment so her Instagram does not belong to her it belongs to Jamie. Her team (label, management etc) clearly know the movement is just too big at this point and everyone has heard what she has to say so there is no point in pretending freebritney doesn’t exist and that she’s happy with the situation she is in. She still doesn’t own her Instagram and she still doesn’t post directly to it. 

thank you.

Just now, uifdcvhbosdnbvopiesdf said:

lets be real he is very suspicious so dont girl bye me nobody is checking for u sis

What's suspicious about him? Britney has openly said she loves and wants to spend the rest of her life with him, Sam has openly talked about his disgust for Jamie, he openly supports her and the end of the conservatorship, we know her kids have a good relationship with him. I can go on... 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Indeed! Fans have to bear in mind that Britney chose him. I would love to see Sam’s ex-girlfriends just to get an idea of his real preference. I believe he has stuck around because he knows the lifestyle that awaits him once Britney is free.

And once a baby comes, he’s locked in for good (kfed)

• Like 5
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

First time on Facebook since forever too

Coming along, folks ... coming along 🖕🏻!!!!! New with real representation today ... I feel GRATITUDE and BLESSED !!!! Thank you to my fans who are supporting me ... You have no idea what it means to me be supported by such awesome fans !!!! God bless you all !!!!! Pssss this is me celebrating by horseback riding and doing cartwheels today 🤸‍♂️🤷‍♀️🐎 !!!! #FreeBritney

Posted by Britney Spears on Wednesday, July 14, 2021

it's even on her Tumblr :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

https://britneyspears.tumblr.com/post/656732831739936768/coming-along-folks-coming-along-new

That's weird tho....

1 minute ago, ol123 said:

What's suspicious about him? Britney has openly said she loves and wants to spend the rest of her life with him, Sam has openly talked about his disgust for Jamie, he openly supports her and the end of the conservatorship, we know her kids have a good relationship with him. I can go on... 

gurl u sound 12 i can't argue with you bye

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Hot.As.Ice. said:

I think they are trying to frame it as she has some/all control over her Instagram as their future defense. So she cant make it seem like they are the ones posting and vetting her posts. And posting ****/sped up videos to make her look crazy. 

I mean, I guess? Sped up posts to make her seem crazy seems like such a subjective thing. I don't think sped up posts are whacky. It just sounds like people grafting their narrative to fit their perspective. I guess I'm doing it right now lmao. Either way, I'll take it