For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

1 minute ago, Matou said:

So now she has her passwords to all of her social platforms ? I'm sceptical ... :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

but what the point if her team write #freebritney ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I need to sleep :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

My guess is that Britney wanted to post something and told Jodie to contact Cassie to work with her. Since Jodi doesn't listen to Jamie anymore she complied and then Britney and Cassie came up with this post to post on all her socials. Cassie had to comply since she is receiving money from Britney's estate and Jodie is temporarily the co-conservator of that estate. Jamie could tell Cassie to take it down but if he does then Rosengart might get his a.ss and show the court that he is manipulating Britney's social media. Her having a new lawyer changes everything. We are in new territory now.

giphy.gif

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is what I don't agree with

independently of whether she is or not in control of her account, we're all allowed to post whatever we want on the internet, celebrities included, and no one's mental capacity should be judged by the kind of content we put online

While I wholeheartedly agree with you that that is how it should be, that is not necessarily how it actually is. And I would be inclined to say that team con certainly think trying to make someone appear crazy is a worthwhile strategy to pursue because, unfortunately, a lot of people will buy that.

This is without me commenting on this post in particular or any other post from the Britney IG, just saying as a general thing.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It's obviously not her. The video is old : its all over Twitter.

They want to show the world that she's not into a such bad situation at all. They are trying to minimize her situation.

Who would actually think she would ' celebrate ' it ?

They know it's over for them, they will make Britney like a hysterical girl like Vivian said, they want the world to think Britney is exaggerating, that she is a liar.

They just don't use her social media to diss her anymore but to save their ***.

Also, Sam is very suspicious now.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

My guess is that Britney wanted to post something and told Jodie to contact Cassie to work with her. Since Jodi doesn't listen to Jamie anymore she complied and then Britney and Cassie came up with this post to post on all her socials. Cassie had to comply since she is receiving money from Britney's estate and Jodie is temporarily the co-conservator of that estate. Jamie could tell Cassie to take it down but if he does then Rosengart might get his a.ss and show the court that he is manipulating Britney's social media. Her having a new lawyer changes everything. We are in new territory now.

giphy.gif

I feel like this is the right answer! 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Use your brains people ^

IT MAKES ZERO SENSE FOR HER TEAM TO POST THIS.

You say you trust Sam’s Instagram when he posts her but when he responds he’s suddenly bad and you don’t trust him - wake up.

This account has solids points. Sorry it's not her and Sam is suspicious af.

• Love 3