PageSix EXCLUSIVE: Friends of Britney are "concerned" for the pop star after she got into a fight with her "bad news" boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles last night. A source tells me Soliz is "extremely dangerous."

14 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Its time that yall relisten to Jason Alexander. He wasn't lying, it seems. 

I’m glad he mentioned the care plan & people still managing her. He’s not a reliable source at all & I’m hesitant whoever he’s talking to is actually her, but he knows Brit better than any of us ever will

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Markoct said:

If friends are concerned they would call Britney not the media. End of clickbait article:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Who’s to say they haven’t? She’s probably not responding. 

Just now, ainey said:

Who’s to say they haven’t? She’s probably not responding. 

I didnt think my point was hard to understand.

Point is, if friends contact Britney we wouldnt know, and neither will a news outlet.

Now if someone has informed an outlet or has answered a question to an outlet, thats not a "friend", thats a clout chaser and part of the problem.

Therefor this article is annuled either way :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

4 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Hopefully this recent trouble will be the end of him. 

as for these “friends”, where were they when she was being locked up and drugged against her will? 

She trusted Cade to the point he is now her manager and she married Scam. Where were they?

28 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I didnt think my point was hard to understand.

Point is, if friends contact Britney we wouldnt know, and neither will a news outlet.

Now if someone has informed an outlet or has answered a question to an outlet, thats not a "friend", thats a clout chaser and part of the problem.

Therefor this article is annuled either way :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I understand your point, sweaty.

Same logic applies here that applies to Britney and her kids. When her kids were ignoring her, Britney spoke to them thru her IG and the media with some very harsh words. You all applauded her then. Did that make her a not a “mom”?

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block