For the first time ever Britney says #FreeBritney: thank you to my fans who are supporting me

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Britney thanks fans for support and encourages the movement

FANS: LIAR!!! You wouldn’t possible say this.

Some of you are legit ridiculous 

I can't :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: And the explanations of it somehow benefiting team con? 

******* 2.00am and I feel like we've taken 20 steps backwards because of one single post on her socials 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

I believe this post was Britney, but lbr she doesn't have access to her socials still like we do. Once she's free she will tho.

But it’s so stupid to think team con would encourage this post. This legit helps her SO much and I seriously think whoever thinks otherwise is extremely stupid.

I guess Team Con is playing 48 Dimensional Chess to somehow benefit their business brand, by promoting a movement that shines more light on their abuse and inevitable failure? If she's free, she's not retaining any of them. Why the hell would they promote a movement that gets them all sacked? Am I missing something? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You guys have waited SO long for this and you ruin the moment - trash people who can’t use their brains.

I agree, instead of taking a step back from the conspiracy’s, etc. just look at the fact that for the first time on her IG she is referring to the free Britney movement. 

Like I said in my own post, regardless of who actually made that post - it’s supporting the free Britney movement & what it has been fighting for. 

• Love 4