Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

Ughhh how is it even relevant whether she has a mental illness? Literally millions of people have some kind of mental illness and live independent, autonomous lives (including many of my friends)! It's not an argument whatsoever to keep someone under a conservatorship! I swear I can't with these people

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jodi's lawyer said it's clear britney has a mental illness.

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Good lord. I want all of them in jail. THey are disgusting. Thanks god she's alive after what they did to her during 13 years! I cant with this people.  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Sfano1234 said:

"she has an incapacity to recollect memories", but her abusive alcoholic father does? oh vivian, you tried 64f14abf6d09bc0953f18846d1dd9d65.gif 

Maybe because she has been drugged and put under extreme trauma and stress for over a decade? Let's see how well you remember your bull**** after going through the same, Vivian.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

How tf does this make sense:

Jodi’s lawyer said Britney Spears’ is mentally ill, which made her susceptible to COVID, and because she never contracted the virus, they called her isolation during the pandemic “successful”

How would mental illness have a bearing on contracting COVID-19? 

• Haha 7
  • Like 2