Britney's father Jamie claims he is not the one making Britney's life miserable. Requests investigation.

I mean Britney already said Jodi is trash too so she doesn’t need to be made permanent either. An investigation into all of them SHOULD happen. Maybe this is Jamie growing that heart he’s been missing. Or it’s all just to deflect blame on each other and drag things out. As long as that termination request if filed let them battle with each other over who’s to blame while she gets to go free. 

haha they are all scared, will fight each other, first J.Montgomery says she is giving the tools to Britney to eventually get out of the conservatorship, then Jamie says it is Jodi and Ingham who are the mean ones. I wonder who will be the first to talk about LT...let's see.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

haha they are all scared, will fight each other, first J.Montgomery says she is giving the tools to Britney to eventually get out of the conservatorship, then Jamie says it is Jodi and Ingham who are the mean ones. I wonder who will be the first to talk about LT...let's see.

Hopefully, Larry will be exposed too. 

• Like 1

So this is the route Jamie is taking, scapegoat Ingham and Jodi play the saviour once again and hope it sticks.

Britney's testament at its most shocking referred to a time when Jamie was both the conservator of the person and the estate between the times of 2008, to 2019. The Domination Cancellation, The Lithium, The Forced Hospitilisation etc. he only ''stepped down'' after restraining orders were granted against him, and he chose Jodi, who was part of a team responsible for her health already. Additionally, we know that the arrangement they had meant very little and Jamie was legally still recognised as the Con of her Person, remember? 

Jamie filing to oppose Jodi and Ingham is a very optics heavy move that paints him as a saviour. He had no issue telling the courts for years that Britney had no capacity to speak for herself in court, now its some sort of disgrace that ingham said it in a legal sense? he's claiming its jodi's fault he cant see Britney when Britney made it clear its due to his actions, he made it clear in 2019 they had no relationship and ultimately, sent his lawyer to play down the wave of support Britney recieved by saying ''they saw each and he cooked! good daddy!''.

Even, him wanting some sort of investigation against allegations puts the onus on Britney, who didnt even know she could end a conservatorship, to prove years of legally approved and empowered abuse.

I just watched ThatSurpriseWitness do a live and she made pointed out that they're talking about ending the conservatorship of her person towards the end, why not the estate also? 

this is solely a power move to try and salvage the saviour narrative and cling onto her estate.

54 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Britney's testimony was great, I just wish she would have pointed out the fact that Jamie has a restraining order against him due to the altercation with Jayden. 

Honestly she should had, because this is an excellent argument. How the fuc.k the state of California allows someone who has a restraining order against the conservatee's son, be the conservator of the person? That's fuc.ked up!