Now That Team Con, Jimbo & The Housekeeper Won

45 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I think it would be ideal for her to occupy her mind in some way. Perhaps returning to work, on her own terms, would help her regain the self-confidence and autonomy she lost in the years she was trafficked.

Definitely I even think her voicing characters in animated films would be cool.

• Love 3

I really don't see Britney capable of any work commitment right now. Maybe I'm completely wrong... if she ever gets better mentally I think she still can do a lot of good things. 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Definitely I even think her voicing characters in animated films would be cool.

Good option. She loves to play with her voice.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

No, and I don't want any work related stuff from her with her current mental state. All she's been doing is embarrassing herself and living in her own bubble. 

I hope she sit back and think.  Really put all bads behind and started a more mature, healthy and fulfilling life before releasing any new music or work (She needs to commit and have right mind to it).

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

It would be best to close the past behind her and live somewhere else, and release music by her ideas. Japan or Europe would be best for her. 

It amazes me she stays in that toxic home of her's maybe now that she settled and lost she will move and start fresh.

I doubt it though, the housekeeper is already familiar with the grounds. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, annalai23 said:

No, and I don't want any work related stuff from her with her current mental state. All she's been doing is embarrassing herself and living in her own bubble. 

I hope she sit back and think.  Really put all bads behind and started a more mature, healthy and fulfilling life before releasing any new music or work (She needs to commit and have right mind to it).

The problem is she's not getting any younger the longer she waits I don't see a 50 year old Britney serving on stage. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's like she's just picking up where she left off pre C Ship.

That's probably the real Britney, she was forced to live a decent, controlled life which is obviously not her thing. She's rather a messy drama queen who always puts herself in some kind of trouble and blames others for it. She doesn't like to follow rules, she wants to break all of them like a forever rebel. And it seems she always needs a 'partner in crime' like Lutfi or the housekeeper.

Feels like she was caged in a zoo, but now she's in her natural habitat again.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

That's probably the real Britney, she was forced to live a decent, controlled life which is obviously not her thing. She's rather a messy drama queen who always puts herself in some kind of trouble and blames others for it. She doesn't like to follow rules, she wants to break all of them like a forever rebel. And it seems she always needs a 'partner in crime' like Lutfi or the housekeeper.

Feels like she was caged in a zoo, but now she's in her natural habitat again.

This is exactly who she is, someone to rebel and per her book had been smoking, drinking with Lynne and getting down with the get down for many years. 

• Love 2

Release a greatest hits compilation , a remix and and a bsides unreleased collection and re-release her old albums. 

No new music other than maybe a song or two to promote the compilations. 

Shes gonna need money so do a sit down with Oprah, Drew Barrymore or Kelly clarkson for an ungodly large  ammount of money and demand final approval and that she keeps the money and walks if questions she forbids are asked. 

If she's able to, sign a fragrance deal with a rival company to Elizabeth Arden do it, those perfumes sell. 

And if she REALLY needs money do a one off doco with Netflix and demand whatever they paid Harry and Megan and demand total final approval. 

Get those child support payments cut to reasonable amounts. 

Write a a couple animated books for kids. 

Put a gag order on all her family from ever speaking about her publicly (and an nda on anyone who enters her life) 

Make a final Instagram post of her riding off into the sunset giving the world the middle finger. 

Retire somewhere, heal and be happy. 

Ps if she ever does a farewell tour it best be called baby one last time 

Edited by Armchairrevolution
11 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Release a greatest hits compilation , a remix and and a bsides unreleased collection and re-release her old albums. 

No new music other than maybe a song or two to promote the compilations. 

Shes gonna need money so do a sit down with Oprah, Drew Barrymore or Kelly clarkson for an ungodly large  ammount of money and demand final approval and that she keeps the money and walks if questions she forbids are asked. 

If she's able to, sign a fragrance deal with a rival company to Elizabeth Arden do it, those perfumes sell. 

And if she REALLY needs money do a one off doco with Netflix and demand whatever they paid Harry and Megan and demand total final approval. 

Get those child support payments cut to reasonable amounts. 

Write a a couple animated books for kids. 

Put a gag order on all her family from ever speaking about her publicly (and an nda on anyone who enters her life) 

Make a final Instagram post of her riding off into the sunset giving the world the middle finger. 

Retire somewhere, heal and be happy. 

Ps if she ever does a farewell tour it best be called baby one last time 

The best would be unreleased material! The greatest hits are tiring AT this point! 

• Love 2

As much as I love her freedom and choice of not doing anything... She sure would have the opportunity to obliterate the music scene with an album that is her personal tell all. She doesn't need marketing backing from anyone, it'd sell and get streamed on its own.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block