Britney's father Jamie claims he is not the one making Britney's life miserable. Requests investigation.

So is he saying that if it was approved for Britney to get married or have a baby she could? Ok so if she’s allowed a baby how is she qualified for a conservatorship?  She’s looking after something else.. and if so I hope she waits till it ends as they will just threaten her with more things behind closed doors. 

8 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

watch them "prove" all of Britney's allegations to be false and continue the conservatorship
and still take away her money and her spirit until the end of time
enough patrick stewart GIF

They need a good reason to release new music, but... Britney is not working and we couldn't care less. 

They will walk away after they realize: There is nothing to earn. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

3 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

They need a good reason to release new music, but... Britney is not working and we couldn't care less. 

They will walk away after they realize: There is nothing to earn. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Exactly. Britney's brand is dead until she is free of the conservatorship in any way, shape or form.

2 hours ago, rennen said:

Jamie's lawyer goes on ... Either the allegations will be shown to be true, in which case corrective action must be taken, or they will be shown to be false, in which case the consevatorship can continue its course."

**** off Vivian.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Jamie: “… lays any blame for the restrictive rules on the current personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery.”

Also Jamie:

E5I9A6IVgA4jMvs?format=jpg&name=large

“As we first reported… Jamie filed the docs last week to step down at least through January 20, 2020–and handpicked Jodi, Brit’s care manager, to be his replacement, temporarily.”

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 8

Jamie says bl**tly, the court never found she was unable to consent to medical treatment and the court never made such an order.

Am I reading this correctly. Is he admiting she is "stable" enough to decide whatever is right regarding her medical treatment ?

Also Death.

Jodi and Sam Ingham are even bigger trash then I thought 

• Like 1

His argument wont work on us, because clearly most of the accusations made was when Jamie was her consevator of the person. But most people reading this dont know the timeline and the details. But this is all good, I hope they end up exposing each other.