Britney's father Jamie claims he is not the one making Britney's life miserable. Requests investigation.

8 minutes ago, returcus said:

I think Britney should do something more for herself. Why she will not sit down and talk everything in private youtube channel? BEING EXTRA CLEAR IN HER SPEECH. 

Testimony in court is one, but maybe they will get softer under public pressure.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Because she can't. She needs approval. FOR EVERYTHING. 

She was not allowed to paint her kitchen cabinets but you think she should do more for herself? What are you not understanding about her conservatorship? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, rennen said:

Because she can't. She needs approval. FOR EVERYTHING. 

She was not allowed to paint her kitchen cabinets but you think she should do more for herself? What are you not understanding about her conservatorship? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

so she cant use camara and computer? if somebody wants to do smt they will move earth. For sure video like that will be shut down, but nothing's getting lost in internet. Of course she can - Sam can upload it. 

A few points

- He was double sure to repeat he's only interested in being her estate conservator...No surprise there. 

- I wish Britney mentioned they don't speak is because he abused her sons and they have a restraining order against him

- I can't wait until he has to pay Britney back every single cent he stole from her

- He lost money AND a daughter that actually loved him

- ROT IN HELL WITH YOUR RUSTY COLON

5 minutes ago, returcus said:

so she cant use camara and computer? if somebody wants to do smt they will move earth. For sure video like that will be shut down, but nothing's getting lost in internet. Of course she can - Sam can upload it. 

Are you mentally challenged? What part of NOT BEING FREE TO DO WHAT SHE WANTS do you not understand? What part of being punished for "rebelling" do you not understand? 

7 minutes ago, returcus said:

No, she can’t. There will be harsh consequences if she tried (we don’t know maybe she has tried before). She has no freedom to speak. That’s the point. 

7 minutes ago, returcus said:

Her situation is a mess. She is best to do things properly and through the proper legal channels. Recording a video and putting it on a private YouTube channel is not the way to do things, no matter how dire her situation is. 

F him.  So now we have to sit through an investigation of her allegations (BELIEVE a traumatized victim, scumbag), prior to any termination proceedings...should Ingham do his job and file.

if she says she is traumatized then she is.  The public sees it BLATANTLY.  A performer of Britney’s caliber NEVER would’ve executed the Femme Fatale era promo/tour or the POM 2018 tour if she wasn’t being overly medicated.  She was very clearly forced into the rehab facility....and for what?  Not listening to what someone else wanted?  I’m not sure how disagreement of a show’s choreography could harm the conservatee and warrant a forced 4 month $240,000 rehab stay where she was forced to work 10 hours a day/7 days a week and have ZERO privacy, but ok...

this is absurd the way that they are GRASPING for straws to keep their money coming in.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I believe he is saving face butttttt trust me when I say this . I have a crazy weird feeling about Jodi. I even think she can be worse than Jamie and that is scary. She needs out of this!! 

I think it requires a special kind of person to become fiduciary. And by special, I mean someone who thrives in the misery of others.

6 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

LMFAO they are gonna fight between each other now !  YASSSSSSSSS !!! that's why the plea was an excellent idea. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Also, Jamie's allegations are kinda dumb, because he has been CO conservator since 2019... what about ALL the other years he is was totally responsible for the Conservatorship actions ??? DUmb old man ??? I hate you

Ugh amd how long will the investigation take? And how long to irrelevantly contemplate whether Jodie ought to be appointed? If Britney is claiming to be suffering abuse and has filed to end the conservatorship that’s the urgent priority and  she doesn’t need any conservators - it’s totally irrelevant. everything else comes secondary.

They can and should conduct an investigation into all of them AFTER the conservatorship  is over. In what situation does anyone with care over someone hear testimony like Britneys and not seek to do something to help Immediately? That’s caring? Supporting? 

lol various news sites are posting "Jamie Spears blames conservator Jodi Montgomery for not giving Britney freedom".
Jamie Spears blames Jodi Montgomery for Britney's lack of freedom (pagesix.com)

It's ironic given that Britney herself said Jodi was doing too much, but Jamie was the main issue and he smiled at her suffering.  And she wants to sue her family.

I also find these sentences hilarious:

• Jamie argued in the new legal docs that he has not tried to interfere in Britney’s marital plans, pointing out that he gave his blessing to his daughter’s engagement to Jason Trawick in 2011 while she was still under the conservatorship. They split in 2013." :orangu_orangutan_ape:
  • "Jamie went on to claim that he has “been cut off from communicating” with Britney for nearly two years. However, Jamie’s own attorney, Vivian Lee Thoreen, told “Good Morning America” earlier this year that Jamie and Britney had “many conversations” throughout 2020:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Britney also brought up incidents in which she found the conservatorship to be too controlling that had taken place long before Montgomery was ever involved. The “Toxic” singer alleged that in 2018, she was forced to go on tour despite telling her conservators that she needed a break. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Britney also alleged that in early 2019, she was forced to go to a mental health facility as retaliation for objecting to a dance move at rehearsals for a since-canceled Las Vegas residency. Montgomery did not become involved in the case until September 2019, citing at the time Jamie’s ongoing health issues as a reason for him to take a break.:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Either the allegations will be shown to be true, in which case corrective action must be taken, or they will be shown to be false, in which case the conservatorship can continue its course. It is not acceptable for Conservators or the Court to do nothing in response to Ms. Spears’ testimony :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Again, based on her own recent statements to the Court, it is unclear whether Ms. Spears is even aware of and agrees with statements in the Petition to Appoint Jodi Montgomery, including specifically that she lacks capacity to give informed consent of her own medical treatment, :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

10 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Not him acting as if he wasn’t Britney’s conservator of the person for over a f.ucking decade! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: This delusional geezer laid the groundwork for whatever Jodi Montgomery inherited in her role.

These people really do get dumber and dumber as the days go on. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: