Britney: "there has been no justice"

5 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

I don’t think her relationship will ever be repaired with her mom or sister. I think she goes back and forth of forgiving them and being mad at them, hence why we saw her out with her mom then rips her on Instagram. Same with her sister. I’m sad the legal system and her family failed her.  I really do wish Britney healing going forward. I’m sorry the system failed you Britney 🫤🫤

Britney should just let them go and move on. They are not even sorry for what they did to her. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

It must be upsetting for her this outcome. We don't know all the details, maybe Rosengart explain this to her, she got frustrated in seeing this taking so long and decided to end it. I just hope she can start new and continue with her life.

Family is not always what it seems and it's better to cut ties with those who hurt and don't want to see You win.

Move forward Brit, there's a lot of people that love you and they're not your family. 

• Like 5

I didn't understand the part of never told them face to face. What the hell happened during that birthday party? 

She treated Lynne like nothing happened? We saw the pictures. It was all fake? Staged?

Britney... you should hire another lawyer, but with your buddy Cade choosing the options I highly doubt you will ever be successful fighting against your abusers.

Sorry.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 8

From day one, Britney was mindfvcked with how she was raised. One side of her was raised in small town religion while the other side of her was allowed to go to big cities with adults who weren't her parents. The duality in her 2 worlds were polar opposite. She is having to try and repair and "re-raise" her inner child. Its tough. I hope she finds a good group of true friends. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Nina Dobrev said:

not even surprising :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Not at all. Some fans jumped too quickly to defend the fraud, as always.

Britney wants justice, the people around her? No. 

Now I think even more she was pressured to accept to settle.

Or she is lying about everything, and she wanted to settle because she wants to avoid the trial. 

Anyway...

she is not happy with the final decision.

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Confirmation she’s not happy with the settlement, no justice thanks to Rosenfraud!

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

That she's not happy with it doesn't mean she didn't take the decision to stop things right now. Probably the mediator was gonna ask her to be there in person, or she realized this was gonna be dragged forever. Had she wanted to continue the process, Rosengart didn't have any reason to settle. If any it looks worse for him to settle at this point after all he's fought against them. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block