Britney's father Jamie claims he is not the one making Britney's life miserable. Requests investigation.

Claiming that he was ok with her first engagement is a joke. Jason was buddies and picked by her team. He worked for Britney prior so they knew how he was. I can absolutely see jamie forbidding any kind of engagement or pregnancy with Sam- a young non white immigrant fitness model from Iran.
This retaliation just proves how delusional and controlling Jamie is.  **** this clown. 

• Like 7

Oh yeah sure Jan... and I'm assuming the reason there's a restraining order against him to protect Britney's sons is also to blame on Jodi Montgomery right? 

This man is pathetic, court documents obtained by the NYT show Britney's been against the c-ship and accusing it of abuse at least since 2014 not to say all the other evidence that suggest it has been like this from the beginning. Who is he trying to fool with this nonsense?

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not him acting surprised by Britney's claims :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: does he have dementia? is he getting ready for his conservatorship? 

Yes, do you want to be his conservatee? But you need holy water. After that we can pay her the 13 millions back. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
Just now, PZHSB said:

And now he’ll drain more of Britney’s money fighting Jodi. I just can’t anymore 

That’s the sad part…. and since they screwed up all her business holdings and Lou made off with millions … it looks like he’s trying to screw up Britney as much as possible just like he managed to screw his life multiple times before he was put in charge

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

Oh my gosh it’ll just be a pissing contest now to see who’s most at fault, passing the buck back and forth with no one accepting responsibility. All the while costing Britney more time and money. 

here’s an idea: end the whole thing and if Britney makes a bad decision about her life, she can deal w the consequences and hire whoever she wants to clean up any messes - personal, financial, career etc. What a ******* concept. 

here’s another thought: you’re all at fault and nobody cares who’s more or less at fault. You’re all terrible people and can split the fault equally so as not to waste any more of anyone’s ******* time. 

Yup, sounds like an entirely incompetent operation. They should all check themselves at the door before controlling anyone else's life. They can all royally **** off and leave her alone :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Wasn't he there when she mentioned all of this and how she felt like she wasn't heard last she came to court?! How is he not aware and what about the past 10+ years????? It questions his role as a father not just his role as her handler. He basically is admitting he sold his daughter to people who destroyed her and abused her.... This is all firing back at her team and family and everything is pointing fingers at one another and the truth will eventually set her free.

1 hour ago, rennen said:

I wonder if these documents have in fact been filed yet. Or if TMZ have jumped the gun. Again 

so if this is true, then it's also true when they claimed that Britney was never diagnosed with bipolarity, but they were giving her bipolarity ***** anyways just because she had "similar symptoms" ?