Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

She is definitely lacking sincerity. I wonder if JL is actually a narcissist, medically speaking. This is obviously a performance that we can see right through, the fact she thinks she's convincing us with her invisible tears and self-serving statements make me suspect narcissist or sociopath. 

• Like 7

I dunno man, what were y'all expecting lil Jamie Lynn to do tho? Turn Legally Blonde on everyone's ***?

I honestly just don't think these people have the type of intelligence that would've allowed them to figure a way out of this sooner. This whole situation was WAY bigger than them

She still gives shady vibes, but she's damned if she speaks and damned if she doesn't at this point :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:  This is terrible statement. Lou agreed to this??? Her attitude is poor and she is just blatantly unlikeable.

It’s clear as day their relationship is broken. Well done Mr Spears, I hope the last 13 years were worth it? This family is warped and down right stupid. The only sympathy I would give JL is that her father alienated Britney from JL- 13 years ago. This made JL rely on him and her bestie Lou Taylor. JL knows nothing clearly and admits she doesn’t care either. This paired with jealousy is a bad combination. I don’t think Britney and JL have much in common. JL is her fathers daughter. 

This video also highlights again how out of touch this family really is. We know what’s going on. This is not going away. Do better and  be better FFS. They aren’t taking this seriously at all. Same with the court. 

Britney burn this s*** to the ground, all the way down. These ppl deserve it. :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

• Like 6

Do you really wanna save your a.s.s and prove you support your sister?? Try to help her to get out of the conservatorship, sue your father, testify against the abuse she’s been trough.

Better late than never.

But making a couple insta stories telling how much you love and support your sister isn’t enough, four us, for Britney or for your soul. If you really wanna redeem yourself, be useful and help your f.cking sister.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

WE WON’T STOP UNTIL SHE’S FREE!!!

“Ive worked and paid my bills since i was 10?” Does she really think that she ever got her roles for her talent?? My god the only reason that she ever got a job in the industry that helped her buy her own happy meals is because she is britneys sister! She should be forever grateful and actually supporting her sister wishes? she would be nothing without her

• Like 1

Words are absolutely meaningless right now. Where is the action? 

Before Britney spoke out on what is only two years of abusive behaviour starting from POM's tour, you had no issue attacking fans and supporting daddy spears.

Now, since Britney has spoken out against her entire family, and your Netflix show and Zoey 101 reboot are at risk, you wanna post a selfish video about how you "don't care" and "are your own person" who doesn't care if your sister has a million babies and lives on Mars? How utterly ******* disrespectful. 

The reality is this JailMe-In Spears, you might want to pretend that you're not your family but as much as you want to pretend that, you need to realise this: as long as your name is Spears, you will always be riding on your sister's coat tails. Your talent didn't get you a job on nickelodeon for All That or Zoey, your name did. Your music capabilities didn't get you a country career and a documentary, your sister's money did. 

While fans wanted to know that Britney was okay, you targeted them, dismissed them and sided with abusers, and then have the nerve to say "you were there before a hashing"? A hashtag that didn't want to exploit your sister and won public support to make sure she was okay, that you and your family publically ridiculed.

Actions, sweetie. Ditch Lou, restraining order your father, file to be an interested party and side with Britney now...

...but don't you dare act innocent or free of blame because your hand me down career is at risk.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I dunno man, what were y'all expecting lil Jamie Lynn to do tho? Turn Legally Blonde on everyone's ***?

I honestly just don't think these people have the type of intelligence that would've allowed them to figure a way out of this sooner. This whole situation was WAY bigger than them

She still gives shady vibes, but she's damned if she speaks and damned if she doesn't at this point :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I disagree - if she was overwhelmed behind the scenes she would’ve discussed some of the things Britney brought up / backed up where her head was at and why it was so difficult, even naming some of the key players and obstacles. Especially when it comes to the fact that she was put in charge of a trust account. 

britney spilled facts. Jamie lynn spilled... fluff...where the focus was on saving her reputation and repeating the same tired old Spears clan line of “we love and support Britney and want to see her happy” meanwhile their actions only speak the opposite.