Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

Have you all noticed that neither the Spears’s or Team CON ever have anything to say until they feel personally affected??

I didn’t know that people are seriously calling for a boycott of Sweet Magnolias or a Zoey 101 reboot. When you take away their ability to profit then they suddenly have sooo much to say & always on the defensive! I don’t appreciate Jamie Lynn’s condescending, hostile tone!!! 

I don’t see her working in the entertainment industry after this. The Netflix show sucks anyway. Her county music career went nowhere because she didn’t want to put in the work. She’s so used to automatically getting offered tv roles, having people be interested in her songs or other things she halfway does because of who her sister is. She lacks self awareness of how she comes across. How can anyone be a fan of hers after everything we know now? I’m disgusting and disappointing by JL.

• Like 1

"I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This situation does not affect me either way"

Is this ***** honestly for real right now?! 😡

SITUATION?!! This is your ******* sisters life and freedom we are talking about, not just some silly little bull**** situation that doesn't affect you!

Jamie Lou is a complete narcissist!

This just came across as defensive, insincere, patronising, fake and angry.

She's so self absorbed, all about ME ME ME ME!

She truly repulses me and I hope Netflix cancels her and Britney exposes how much of a ****ty sister she's been!

UGHHHHHH!  

My jaw literally dropped when Jamie Lynn said this!! :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow: :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow: :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

I’m like HOW is Britney being a victim of human trafficking having no impact on her??? Her sister is openly admitting to suffering from 13 years of being abused, held prisoner in an unlawful conservatorship at the hands of THEIR DAD!! Jamie Lynn is pure cold!!! She has no concern for her sister’s safety, health or her well-being.

📝 Guys, sign the petition to remove her from Sweet Magnolias!! I’ll cancel my Netflix subscription if they keep her on the show.

https://www.change.org/p/netflix-remove-jamie-lynn-spears-from-sweet-magnolias

Sign it and share on your socials!!! About 700 more signatures needed to get picked up by local laws. Put heat on Netflix to dump her!! 

#CancelJamieLynn

• Like 2

I came in here to be like "I feel bad for JL, she also is likely traumatized and wehave no idea what growing up with all the going on around you is like & maybe she cant do anything for Britney considering how deep and bad this.is etc"

But then her opener was "this doesn't affect me either way" and I was like. Gurl.

• Like 3

Soooo many Freudian slips in there it’s hard to keep count.

But she makes an equivalence between ending the conservatorship and flying to Mars and I think that’s the most upsetting slip. Flying to Mars isn’t possible— so putting that as one of the options alongside ending the conservatorship indicates to me that JL doesn’t view it as an actual possibility.

Kinda messed up tbh

• Like 4

Guys, she really said "if she wants to go to Mars or have zillion babies" make it likes Britney wants something impossible incommensurate.

This is so disrespectful. I have nothing but hate towards her. She makes me so anger.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Jamie Lynn you are nothing more than Lou M Taylor's puppet. I actually feel sad for you because you are clearly one of the stupidest girl on earth.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, mangotango said:

First off it comes of really condescending ("I tried to tell her what she should have done, but hey, she didn't listen" and the way she emphasized "So I am very proud she is taking that step." as if she has done nothing but wait for Britney to take that step all along.

Plus, JL knew perfectly well that Britney couldn't hire her own lawyer under Cship(((  Brit tried several times to hire lawyers, but everytime was denied by the court.

So it sounds like a mockery(

• Like 3

Finally had a chance to watch this and :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Words are empty, JL. If you care so much and want the best for her maybe don't post videos on stories and help Britney actually get that new counsel and file those termination papers.

Also, paying your own bills at 10??? Do you really wanna make a claim like that on the internet when your family is being accused of overworking a family member?

Love that she reduced the entire movement to a hash tag that she couldn't even say outloud. This only hurt her case and any good PR person wouldn't have let her post this.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

Soooo many Freudian slips in there it’s hard to keep count.

But she makes an equivalence between ending the conservatorship and flying to Mars and I think that’s the most upsetting slip. Flying to Mars isn’t possible— so putting that as one of the options alongside ending the conservatorship indicates to me that JL doesn’t view it as an actual possibility.

Kinda messed up tbh

Her family really don't look at Britney as human, do they? Just like you, I was shocked to hear her liken Britney getting out of the conservatorship to "flying to Mars"...absolutely offensive. 

• Like 1