Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

I'm worried about the way our generation is incapable of saying "I'm so sorry for not making my position clearer, before. I'm sorry for not having a voice supporting my sister in her fight against our dad". Like girl, you are so defensive.... It doesn't help her case.

• Like 7

this blind came out today

make of it what you will

Blind Item #12

First it was the in-law and now it is the sister who is trying to rewrite history. It wasn't even a year ago the sister was trying to grab as much free money as she could with a crooked scheme that was dropped the second a new team of lawyers came in with forensic auditors. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Can we get that petition to fire her from that Netflix show viral? This only makes me want her gone even more :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

The petition was threaded on ATRL and GagaDaily, hopefully someone can bump them again 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/360048-petition-to-drop-jamie-out-of-netflix-sweet-magnolias/

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/363653-petition-to-drop-jamie-lynn-spears-out-of-netflix-sweet-magnolias/

3a38a5c3a272f3003e012e035bd53681.gif

• Like 1

Imagine that your own sister, who you owe basically everything you have in life, is being abused by your own family members and you literally do nothing about it. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. I would fly my *** to LA and do THE MOST I could to ensure that she is at least safe! She did NOTHING. So she can save her sorry *** sobbing for someone else. I truly hope that once Britney is free, she  completely cuts them all off financially and in general. Disgusting. 

• Like 1

It's hard to fathom here what's really going on.

How can Jamie pretend that she did anything and that she does not gain from this, when her name are legit on the court papers as a trustee of Britney's fortune.

How can Jamie pretend that she did anything if she has not constantly fought the decision of her dad. Did she just get tired of fighting? She said to her sister that she should find new counsel, so she knew something was off with Ingham. So why didn't she push it instead of putting her names on those paper? I'm sure her dad bought her. They found a way to shush her and bought her with Britney's money. That way, everyone ******* wins from her.

I'm so mad.

• Like 2