Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

12 hours ago, SlayOut said:

“I’ve been paying my own bills since I was 10…”

What bills did you have then? McDonalds Happy Meals and Abercrombie and Fitch? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

And let’s not forget she “doesn’t need the public”. The same public that is supporting her sister. The same public that allowed her to “pay her bills” with her ****ty show that was only a success because she absorbed the public that idolised Britney. So yes JL, you do need the public. The public that is your sister’s public in the first place and that is supporting your sister not only with an hashtag but being present outside of the court, raising voices on media, doing documentaries exposing the situation. It’s so much more comfortable to live a privileged life “behind the public” while your dear sister is being abused and a bunch of parasites live a luxurious life because of her. I really do hope that Britney sue these leaches.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Her family really don't look at Britney as human, do they? Just like you, I was shocked to hear her liken Britney getting out of the conservatorship to "flying to Mars"...absolutely offensive. 

They always express so poorly of her. Remember Brian? How much of an *** he was and how condescending? They feel like they created her or something. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

And who ******* says that? Seriously. I've got one family member left and I'd be heartbroken if she was in such a state where one was clearly needed, ya know? I realize it's not the same thing. My mom's not rich. But even if she did have a ****load of money, you think I'm gonna be over here gleefully thinking "Man, this is like going and buying lottery tickets and every single one of them are JACKPOT WINNERS! No free tickets here, baby. Add in a dash of going to a slot machine and you hit the jackpot every single time you play. Not losing anything over here. It's been GREAT! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Her siblings attitude is truly staggering, I’m not surprised at Jamie being complete and utter trash but Jamie Lynne and Bryan being so indifferent and callous to Britney defies belief. She was not the least bit upset about anything Britney said on how she’s been treated whereas us absolute strangers are devastated. This family is fkd beyond belief.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Her siblings attitude is truly staggering, I’m not surprised at Jamie being complete and utter trash but Jamie Lynne and Bryan being so indifferent and callous to Britney defies belief. She was not the least bit upset about anything Britney said on how she’s been treated whereas us absolute strangers are devastated. This family is fkd beyond belief.

He is an as.shole

• Like 2

Jamie Lynn always gives me the impression of not necessarily being "evil" so much as just... really dumb. I really think that girl is as dumb as a bag of bricks. And she comes across as really selfish/self-centered too.

That remark about "if she wants to go the the rainforest and have a bazillion babies" is shocking though, it's such an insensitive and dehumanising thing to say after her sister spoke out about having contraception forced on her against her will. And it's still kind of giving the impression of "oh Britney's crazy, she wants to do crazy things", which is exactly the type of attitude that has kept her under the c-ship for so long (when in reality she just wants very normal things, get married and have baby and drive in her car with her boyfriend). So yeah perpetuating that type of language and that way of speaking about Britney is very toxic, very damaging imo.

On a final note, I'm very close with my sibling, and I literally can.not.imagine I would ever speak about them in that way, or not be 10000% supportive (not to mention shocked and heartbroken!) if they spoke out about abuse like that. Jamie Lynn should be out there fighting for her sister.

• Like 9
8 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Jamie Lynn always gives me the impression of not necessarily being "evil" so much as just... really dumb. I really think that girl is as dumb as a bag of bricks. And she comes across as really selfish/self-centered too.

That remark about "if she wants to go the the rainforest and have a bazillion babies" is shocking though, it's such an insensitive and dehumanising thing to say after her sister spoke out about having contraception forced on her against her will. And it's still kind of giving the impression of "oh Britney's crazy, she wants to do crazy things", which is exactly the type of attitude that has kept her under the c-ship for so long (when in reality she just wants very normal things, get married and have baby and drive in her car with her boyfriend). So yeah perpetuating that type of language and that way of speaking about Britney is very toxic, very damaging imo.

On a final note, I'm very close with my sibling, and I literally can.not.imagine I would ever speak about them in that way, or not be 10000% supportive (not to mention shocked and heartbroken!) if they spoke out about abuse like that. Jamie Lynn should be out there fighting for her sister.

Aries

She Gon be working at pita pit y'all, taking people's orders and threatening to stab them 🤣🤣 

How tf Jessica Simpsons little sister able to have two number one albums but Britney freaking Spears sister releases one EP that charts at #189 with britney's money 🤑

You watch team spears try turn Maddie into a celebrity now. 

Eh lmao maybe she can sell more behind the scenes tickets to her TikToks 

Even Lindsay Lohans sister and brother were able to create a career....if she had one nugget of talent or likability she'd have one too 

Hope she likes pita pit 

• Haha 3