Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

29 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone have the screenshot comment of where JL tries to defend the c-ship? She says smth like it helps Britney continue to have a life performing with a bit of support (not exact words)

Ok, after doing a bit of research I might have remembered it slightly differently. I wish i could find the screenshot though. It was something like this:

11 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

It must be so hard to be frustrated all the time by the fact that you own your whole existence to your sister. I’m sorry if this sounds exaggerated but Jamie Lynne doesn’t seem to really love Britney.

Yeah I have a hunch she takes after her dad. She knows she'll never be on Brit's level professionally so the fact that she is denied a basic life with a husband and children is something she enjoys every minute of. 100,000%.

• Like 2

Not buying this crap. She can sit there and brag about being a supportive sister, rip her *** off telling everyone how she loves Brit, but the facts speak louder - she let them use Britney, abuse her, **** her and put in a mental health center for NOTHING. Sorry miss girl, but you sound cheap and pathetic.
They aboused your sister and the world had to find out that Brit needs help from YOU, not from external people. The fact that you let this happen is already telling everything. Honestly, can Jamie just shut up and at least say sorry for letting Britney down? I`m really angry. Such a liar. Fake as ****.
And let me tell one thing, sometimes "a hashtag on a social platform" can save someone`s live. 

tenor.gif

• Like 3

For the longest time I wanted to believe Jamie Lynn but she made it impossible for some time now lol. All the times she claimed her family knew what is best and then last year when she was looking to have more control over Britney's fortune...Isn't she still a trustee? And she says she's got nothing to lose, ok sure jan lol

• Like 3

not a good look to be so defensive and make it all about her. sounds like she has no empathy for her sister just a vague, neutral " I love her" stance.

she waited for Britney to speak up first but then she really didn't say much....

wow, idk how to feel.

I understand that she's probably getting so much hate. and that's not a nice feeling that everyone loves your sister and hates you.

probably wasn't a good move to speak out so soon Jamie Lynn unless you wanna show you clearly stand with your sister.

• Like 3