Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

She should’ve stayed quiet.

Constantly saying it doesn’t affect her either way…. Weird. I mean, I guess she’s being honest but I don’t know how she can really care about Britney and just wants her to be happy and say that.

And really, wiping away nonexistent tears? Sad.

Britney’s whole family is a little odd, I’m not sure if it’s the real small town thing.

On the other hand, Britney showed up for Jamie Lynn’s Opry debut and it seemed real genuine. Same with the Radio Disney tribute.

Ordinarily I would say she has a point. I remember when people were going after Robin William's daughter after Robin passed away. Believe it had something to do with pictures and I think I made a comment on another site that she might have plenty of pictures of Robin around her house...just in those old fashioned photo albums and picture frames. Everything doesn't have to be on social media.

BUT here's where it all goes out the window. Your actions show nothing. I'm not talking about putting on a public show for people. I just seriously am sitting over here with my mind boggling at the thought of family members sitting on their *** if they see another family member being taken advantage of. Okay, so you're living the grown up life and you might not be as close as you were when you were younger. Fair enough. But for so many years to go by and not one of you have the thought "What's going on?" Or if you know that paperwork has Britney labeled as having dementia*, how can you not know that's bull****? This is your sister. I would think if something like that had truly been diagnosed that you'd know that. You can't really be in this position of shrugging your shoulders and saying "I don't really know about any of that. I don't know what's going on with Britney or Britney's life." I said on another post that I'm cynical. Most people aren't gonna rock the boat if it ****s their life up. Whether lawsuits coming or other ****'s about to go down. I thought maybe there were different standards if it involved family. Guess not. 

And as for money...I literally don't know very much about Jamie Lynn. I know she did Zoey 101 and appeared on a Britney song. That's it. Couldn't name anything else if my life depended on it. I don't have a clue how much money she was making on Zoey 101. I'm not sure if it's a case of wisely investing it and being able to live off it for the rest of your life. It was a dinky little show on Nickelodeon so I sincerely doubt she was bringing in "Friends" type of money, ya know? I'd probably put her a step above these celebs from old tv shows that you know didn't get paid no where near what's made in today's times.

*We're talking about the woman's sister. I would think you'd listen or read something if something popped up about your sister even if you avoided other celeb gossip like it was the plague.

8 hours ago, Louis-j said:

They put the wrong Spears in a mental facility, honestly. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

She's the one going at people with a knife, hunting animals and killing multiple cats by driving them over but she's free ?

And to reply to what she said, please JL, stop the BS. You're not living off a show you did 16 years ago, 2 scenes you did in a Netflix show nobody cares about and a non-existent singer career. You're one more leech. You even had your 6 or 7 fans pay to see the behind the scenes of your stupid video. How pathetic.

Awwww, don’t go after Teen Mom OG like that.   She wasn’t “wielding a knife.”  I went to LSU - she was performing a South Louisiana exorcism.  See, this is what you do - you get drunk and stab someone… to drive out demons or resolve minor conflict.  

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

She should’ve stayed quiet.

Constantly saying it doesn’t affect her either way…. Weird. I mean, I guess she’s being honest but I don’t know how she can really care about Britney and just wants her to be happy and say that.

And really, wiping away nonexistent tears? Sad.

Britney’s whole family is a little odd, I’m not sure if it’s the real small town thing.

On the other hand, Britney showed up for Jamie Lynn’s Opry debut and it seemed real genuine. Same with the Radio Disney tribute.

I used to want to believe that too - that Britney's relationship with JL was genuine, but now we know that Britney is clearly able to mask whatever painful feelings she may have to put on a happy face. 

For JL to not acknowledge AT ALL the financial benefits she gets from Britney just makes her entire statement feel shallow and fake. If one of my siblings was being abused in the way Britney is by her own family, whether or not I was receiving some kind of financial incentive, you better believe I'd be going scorched earth on the ones who caused my siblings harm, rather than trying to make myself look better in the eyes of the public.

Will Ferrell Loser GIF

• Like 5
8 hours ago, mangotango said:

I’m so proud of her for using her voice. I’m so proud of her for requesting new counsel, like I told her to do many years ago. Oh not on a big public platform, but just in a personal conversation between two sisters. So I am very proud she is taking that step. If ending the conservatorship, if flying to Mars or whatever the hell else she wants to do to be happy, I support that. 100%. Because I support my sister, I love my sister, always have, always will, as long as she is happy.

this part is incredible. Jamie Lynn is trying to credit herself with the fact Britney asked for a new counsel years after. Wow, she's brilliant. No one has ever thought of that. Britney certainly didn't.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’ve just rewatched this and that “if ending the conservatorship or her flying to Mars makes her happy or whatever”  is very patronising to Britney. It’s like she’s mocking her sister 

That's another thing. Tick it down as number 3 for that other post I just made.

3. Doesn't Britney have to have permission to leave the state? Does Jamie Lynn have those same restrictions? Of course not. If I want to leave the state I'll damn well do it. How many people does Britney have to go through just to go to Hawaii? And I'll mention that because it's not as ridiculous and as *****y of an answer as "~flying to Mars~" And I also mention Hawaii because it seems like it's the spot that actually brings her a crumb of happiness.

This chick really needs to x off the ******* social media and do some thinking. Might need to buy some q tips because her ears must be completely clogged if you listened to Britney's testimony (you're her sister, why wouldn't you?) and you still get on your du***** social media account and say the idiotic bull**** spewing from your lips. Good ******* god man.

7 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

“The conservatorship has been great for our family” - Bryan Spears. Jamie Lynne saying the issue doesn’t affect her either way really shows how she cares for her sister huh? These ppl are sociopaths. 

And who ******* says that? Seriously. I've got one family member left and I'd be heartbroken if she was in such a state where one was clearly needed, ya know? I realize it's not the same thing. My mom's not rich. But even if she did have a ****load of money, you think I'm gonna be over here gleefully thinking "Man, this is like going and buying lottery tickets and every single one of them are JACKPOT WINNERS! No free tickets here, baby. Add in a dash of going to a slot machine and you hit the jackpot every single time you play. Not losing anything over here. It's been GREAT! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

****ing fake apology or whatever that was. She can't even generate a fake tear. She's so defensive and entitled. The only reason you got Zoey 101 was because of Britney, lets be real here sis. 

Log off and go back to your swamp.

• Like 4

Xtina's TEXT, albeit vague and not really sharp on the actual issue, was brimming with the emotions of a woman cherishing the memory she has of a very dear childhood friend and the confusion surrounding the fact that the people she thought were taking care of her friend are monsters.

JL's video couldn't be more untimely. It's zero emotion, it's zero subtlety. It might even come off as a statement gaslighting Britney.

• Like 4