Jamie Lynn finally breaks her silence after Britney's hearing!

1 minute ago, Mougeki said:

For the longest time I wanted to believe Jamie Lynn but she made it impossible for some time now lol. All the times she claimed her family knew what is best and then last year when she was looking to have more control over Britney's fortune...Isn't she still a trustee? And she says she's got nothing to lose, ok sure jan lol

She is still trustee. 

• Like 2

So, if you love and support your sister, why haven't you tried to help her end the conservatorship? You know, the conservatorship that she's been trying to end for years. The conservatorship that has completely stripped her of independence, bodily autonomy, and access to her fortune. The conservatorship that has made her depressed. You didn't feel the need to speak out when your sister was forced to take medication? What about the forced birth control? Why does your sister want to sue you if you've done nothing but love and support her? 

JL's gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than whatever this video is to convince the public she's not culpable.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, davidspears said:

I am just so fed up of all the hate to be honest, we literally know nothing.

Child. Britney wants out and Jamie Kynn clearly says she’s cares either way. That’s not supporting and doing what’s best for her 

• Like 1