Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Soooo…. How long until the Spears family release a “Notes app” statement or interview discounting what Britney said?? I know they’re in crisis talks as we speak. 

There is absolutely no way that Jamie, Lynne, Bryan and Jamie Lynn can EVER come back from this!!! They are over!!! Jamie Lynn’s career is DONE!!!! Nobody will ever view this family the same way again. 

Too many people were in denial about who the Spearses truly are because nobody could fathom that a father, a mother, a brother and a sister could ever treat their own flesh and blood like dirt!! They’ve stolen from Britney, they have LIED ABOUT HER, they’ve LIED TO HER, they’ve manipulated her, and they’ve caused her so much trauma!!

Britney’s worse off now than she was in 2007 because of them and everyone involved in this con!!!! I despise them!!!

Vivian will probably have a GMA interview scheduled for the end of this week… using Britney’s money to pay for it! :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Guys, my heart just sank... I just heard the part AFTER she gave her testimony (beginning at 31:40)... Everything comes back to vague formalities, each party defending themselves, but nothing concrete or even eventful! And everybody going "Thank you, your Honor" and bullsh/t like that! And The judge asks Ingham to file the petition to end the conservatorship, but he says what? Will he or won't he? And WHEN? And HOW? COME ON!!!!!!! This is ridiculous.

Justice is loooong, really long, but now I think Ingham will be fired and the new attorney will help her to file the petition. I honesly can't see how this will not end. How will they say she file a petition and say no it's not possible.

5 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

This is a little off topic, but what we do now knowing everything from Circus onwards was against her will... I'm very shocked with her words and to think that those songs I know from start to end were some kind of abuse against her don't sit right with me anymore.

I thought of this too. 

4 minutes ago, adios said:

What is Biden doing about this? This is the biggest scandal in American history, he should help her!!

I mean he and Kamala should definitely do something, they are super progressist and believe in human rights and feminism, so don’t be hypocrite and do something.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Guys, my heart just sank... I just heard the part AFTER she gave her testimony (beginning at 31:40)... Everything comes back to vague formalities, each party defending themselves, but nothing concrete or even eventful! And everybody going "Thank you, your Honor" and bullsh/t like that! And The judge asks Ingham to file the petition to end the conservatorship, but he says what? Will he or won't he? And WHEN? And HOW? COME ON!!!!!!! This is ridiculous.

The part after she gave her testimony is just.... spine crawingly disappointing. They literally treat her like a ghost!

Sam is like, "She has never directed me to file a petition to end the conservatorship". She literally just did ?? Like ??? URGH

• Like 5
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

INGHAM IS THE WORST! And to blame for all of this as well. Her not knowing is inexcusable when she has a lawyer, who is supposed to take care of that stuff for her and let her know EVERYTHING. The way she exposed e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y... Not even Taylor Swift went that far.

• Like 7