Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

NO, this was post-Glory, in 2017 :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I love BJ cause it's good, I hope Britney can forgive me

in my defense they made her sell it very well

Did you AT LEAST implanted a tracking chip on each of those b*stards? Did you tackle them on the way out? Did you do something? WHAT DID YOU DO!!

7 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I had not heard this longer version with the court's response to Britney's statement--I feel disheartened by it. They treated Britney like a child telling a long story and only Lynne's lawyer attempted to act in her interest. Samuel Ingham proposes more paychecks for himself and only Vivian Thoreen's request to fill Jamie in is granted. Britney deserves better. We all do. 

My exact thoughts and feelings... This is so sad...

My gawd I need to go rest, I've been in a rollercoaster of thoughts and emotions in just a few hours. Imagine how SHE must be feeling!!

8 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Will Lou face the consequences yet? I see she wasn't named during today?

There's a part of the audio where she basically says HER MANAGEMENT TEAM pushed her to take that so called "rehab". I know it's not a straightforward addressing but L0u was part of her management team (not so long ago)

• Like 1
Just now, bitbitboi said:

Did you AT LEAST implanted a tracking chip on each of those b*stards? Did you tackle them on the way out? Did you do something? WHAT DID YOU DO!!

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: this was 2017, I had no idea of all of this. I wasn't even sure if I was saying his name correctly, I was like "are you Jamie Spears?" and after I said that I immediately regretted it because I was like, isn't Jamie her sister's name? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: it just dawned on me at that moment lol tbh, even back then I didn't even know who Lou Taylor was, I always read that name and thought it was a man :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Robin name, that I couldn't remember it at the moment either, until I got back in my hotel room and googled her, but I did recognize her face from the IABJ documentary

5 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Honesty the judge or courthouse needs a constant #FREEBRITNEY presence at this point. Like we need an actual protest. Like Britney, I am over her sealed medical blah blah. Just give the woman her life back. No more care plan. Ugh.

How can they even talk about a "care plan" when she just said that this conservatorship is doing her more harm than good... The way the judge handled everything after Britney's statements was a testimony in itself of what has been going on for 13 years: they treat her like a child who doesn't know what she's saying. So yeah, what's the NEW "care plan" then? And the'll spend one more year adjusting that!! Unbelievable.

Someone more powerful needs to step down on this picture or she'll be trapped forever.

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

This HAS to end, but more so because of the media and the public pressure, all initiated and led by hardcore fans honestly. But I think it'll take a while... Each party (THE COURT AND JUDGE INCLUDED) will do their most to take the last and biggest chunk possible of money from her, that's why they exist, and what they work for.

Now her side of story is out, the media & public pressure will be so big !! I really believe now they can't drag the case longer and longer. It will be more harmful for their side. We can hope for pressure from above for this case to be over quickly.

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

How can they even talk about a "care plan" when she just said that this conservatorship is doing her more harm than good... The way the judge handled everything after Britney's statements was a testimony in itself of what has been going on for 13 years: they treat her like a child who doesn't know what she's saying. So yeah, what's the NEW "care plan" then? And the'll spend one more year adjusting that!! Unbelievable.

Someone more powerful needs to step down on this picture or she'll be trapped forever.

Ingham needs to file that petition to terminate the conservatorship immediately. She made it clear that’s what she’s wanted and he needs to make it happen. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: this was 2017, I had no idea of all of this. I wasn't even sure if I was saying his name correctly, I was like "are you Jamie Spears?" and after I said that I immediately regretted it because I was like, isn't Jamie her sister's name? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: it just dawned on me at that moment lol tbh, even back then I didn't even know who Lou Taylor was, I always read that name and thought it was a man :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Well that doesn't surprise me, you still confuse Britney's voice with Myah's... :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, It'sBeenAWhile said:

The part after she gave her testimony is just.... spine crawingly disappointing. They literally treat her like a ghost!

Sam is like, "She has never directed me to file a petition to end the conservatorship". She literally just did ?? Like ??? URGH

I at least took comfort in the fact that Lynne’s lawyer spoke up very passionately that the immediate priorities should be revising Britney’s health treatment arrangements to something she is comfortable with and organizing for her to choose her own representation. 
Likewise, Ingham at least acknowledged that if Britney advises him to file the petition for termination he will, as well as be cooperative in the event she seeks new representation. 
And at least Judge Penny made it clear that what Britney had to say was explicitly heard and that the next moves just can’t be made until the motions are filed. She can’t just terminate on the spot like that. But at least now Britney KNOWS all this. 
Plus, I think Vivian’s wimpy response from Jamie reinforces that he knows he’s in hot oil as opposed to if they became super defensive like they have been historically because they thought they can still get away with looking like they’re in the right. 

But, I still agree that my fear is that even though all these injustices have been heard by the courts yet again, they will continue to enforce rocupcakess upon her to keep her imprisoned. 

• Like 3