Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

15 minutes ago, generation glory said:

When you win over the NY Post, it’s over!!! **** is real!!! All eyes on Ingham, the doctors, and Judge Penny. 

Ingham better file a petition with the court as soon as TOMORROW to fully terminate the unlawful conservatorship. I’m tired of his excuses. Replacing him or Jodi isn’t enough. END IT!!!!

Slayyyyyyyy :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

2 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I at least took comfort in the fact that Lynne’s lawyer spoke up very passionately that the immediate priorities should be revising Britney’s health treatment arrangements to something she is comfortable with and organizing for her to choose her own representation. 
Likewise, Ingham at least acknowledged that if Britney advises him to file the petition for termination he will, as well as be cooperative in the event she seeks new representation. 
And at least Judge Penny made it clear that what Britney had to say was explicitly heard and that the next moves just can’t be made until the motions are filed. She can’t just terminate on the spot like that. But at least now Britney KNOWS all this. 
Plus, I think Vivian’s wimpy response from Jamie reinforces that he knows he’s in hot oil as opposed to if they became super defensive like they have been historically because they thought they can still get away with looking like they’re in the right. 

But, I still agree that my fear is that even though all these injustices have been heard by the courts yet again, they will continue to enforce rocupcakess upon her to keep her imprisoned. 

they probably prefer her to end the conservatorship now before more stuff gets exposed, but hopefully Britney will keep the investigations once she's freed

This is so sad. I’m not a lawyer but I am curious about how her physicians will approach this. If they’re little paid off, which is totally unethical (I’m a physician…so I know), then they can present a really strong case against her well being and mental capacity. It could serve to undermine what she said in court. I can’t imagine what they could possibly make up that could completely sidestep her testament and the fact that she was able to work and do a whole residency, but medical documents are no joke. 

Also, after having worked at various psychiatric units, her “rehab” treatment sounds insane. I’ve never witnessed a scenario where a patient is monitored the way she was and had blood work done as often as she did unless that patinet is actively homicidal or suicidal and on some very, very strong medications. If what she went through is 100% true, and I don’t doubt her for a second, then it’s inhumane and…illegal…I dare say. Some parts of what she mentioned were questionable for me…like them giving her lithium. She’s not wrong in that it can cause adverse effects (as can any medication), but I have many patients who are on long-term lithium for bipolar disorder and are doing just fine. Too much of it can kill you though. I’m still struggling with trying to understand why she was given the lithium in the first place if she was already on a mood stabilizer unless she was actively manic. Hm. 

The end of the recording was so worrisome to me because it sounded as though the judge took her words dismissively and was more attuned to hearing what the parties involved have to say. One of these parties is the medical team looking after her :/ I do hope that this works out in her favor.

3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

He probably won't. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

But the Judge better let Britney choose her own attorney that will do their Job:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I think Britney having A NEW LAWYER is the only way to solve this, but if the judge started talking about that damn "CARE PLAN" FIRST, THEN WHEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Who checks on judges? Because this one needs to get her ish together.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

Then why did he had to make those stupid unnecessary comments afterwards?? He's already making excuses. I don't think he wants to file that petition, or that he will. There's a reason why Britney was not even AWARE that she could ask for the conservatorship to end. As you can hear, she's basically asking the judge, directly, to end it, as if she just had to ask for it... That should definitely be the way, but it doesn't work like that, the judge asked Ingham to (formally) file the request, which is stupid, because if the person that everybody is supposedly working for to take care of is asking you all directly to end this thing, then just do it! Don't beat around the bush or make everything more complicated and extenuating.

judge Penny better make sure to keep a follow up to this to make sure they file the pertinent petitions, now that she knows she's been publicly exposed too

5 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I at least took comfort in the fact that Lynne’s lawyer spoke up very passionately that the immediate priorities should be revising Britney’s health treatment arrangements to something she is comfortable with and organizing for her to choose her own representation. 
Likewise, Ingham at least acknowledged that if Britney advises him to file the petition for termination he will, as well as be cooperative in the event she seeks new representation. 
And at least Judge Penny made it clear that what Britney had to say was explicitly heard and that the next moves just can’t be made until the motions are filed. She can’t just terminate on the spot like that. But at least now Britney KNOWS all this. 
Plus, I think Vivian’s wimpy response from Jamie reinforces that he knows he’s in hot oil as opposed to if they became super defensive like they have been historically because they thought they can still get away with looking like they’re in the right. 

But, I still agree that my fear is that even though all these injustices have been heard by the courts yet again, they will continue to enforce rocupcakess upon her to keep her imprisoned. 

Those are my fears as well. It’s not going to be an easy fight…They would all instantly lose millions of dollars a year.

Can I ask a serious question? Why does all media keep reporting her worth as 60 million? Like I'm watching it on a CNN panel right now. Is no one doing their research and realizing it's far higher and the money needs to be found and given back to Britney? 

I know this isn't the most important thing today but it's still super important haha. All the fraud! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

Who checks on judges? Because this one needs to get her ish together.

no one does, but she did say that they had to decide whether she was gonna terminate the conservatorship or ask for a new counsel, because no petition was made beforehand (though there is a that petition filed by the s** offender)

It's 5 am here but I can't go to bed after what happened... I've never been so proud to be a stan of hers. Britney is a survivor, a warrior and the strongest person I know. 

She's a force to be reckoned with, she will be free and I am so happy she and we did this together ! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wonder what happens now? Do we know anything that was said after the streaming cut off? Is there another date? What did Colon have to say?

They had to take a break from the hearing so Vivian could speak to Jamie and all they had to say when she came back was "JaMIe LovES aNd MiSS hIs DAugHtEr" :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

• Haha 5

Those Team Con lawyers asking the judge to please keep the records about her health sealed as if she had such a terrible health condition that cannot be openly shared with the world... I DON'T BUY THAT ANYMORE. Not after Britney's testimony. She's super sound and smart, even after everything she's been put through. At some point I honestly thought there was something really wrong with her health, but I don't anymore.

Actually, this is what oppressive manipulative misogynists do when they want to control a woman: they start questioning their MENTAL HEALTH. They already control her physical body (they don't even allow her to get her nails done......................or have children!), so now they're making sure her mind is under their watch (and discourse) as well. Look up this in history, all powerful women were called and treated as "crazy". That's why this is not a human rights issue, but about WOMEN's rights.

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

AA means Alcoholics Anonymous. Basically they are supportive meetings where folks dealing with or recovering from an alcohol addiction can go for group support, validation, feedback, etc. We obviously do not have access or information about her medical record, but maybe she struggled with alcohol in the distant or near past.

It's really conjecture since we don't know Britney's situation, really... 

this is true and you can also attended for getting support on other substances as well

• Like 1