Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

25 minutes ago, Perfection said:

Does anyone remember that interview where there was a live audience, and some who attended were sharing some of the things she was ACTUALLY asked and her responses? I remember her talking about not being allowed to have a baby then also, but I can't remember when that was.

Yes! I think that was on Jonathon Ross or Graham Norton in the Uk

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Thank you for your input...

And what about "working" every day, all week, in that place? What does she mean by that? Sitting on a desk for ten hours? What did they make her do?? I don't understand...

AA usually works for other substances other than alcohol as well - so I'm sure with the whole narrative of her abusing substances they've made her go to AA meetings.
And work could easily be her being forced to work on music, tours, filming bits for social media, photo shoots to have in stock... I'm not sure quite what else but I'd imagine that's where they'd keep her busy so they can release stuff from her whenever they wanted to.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jefferson Silva said:

well i'll take the opportunity and give a listen to anticipating that I havent heard in years

One of the best :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

In an another hand it's more and more hard to listen to I'm a slave 4 u, Work ***** ...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Britney's never had an issue with alcohol but she's probably been told and convinced by the shady doctors hired by Jamie that she has substance abuse. She most likely doesn't know why she had to attend those meetings.

Exactly, I mean of course there might be stuff we don't know about but I don't think there's any evidence she ever had a drinking problem. Sure, she got drunk sometimes when she went out partying, and maybe things got a bit out of control at times, but she was in her mid-20s and had just gone through a divorce so that just seems like pretty standard behaviour in that situation. Alcoholism is a very serious issue and it's not the same thing as just going through a phase of partying hard. If that amounts to being an alcoholic, then me and most of my friends would have been in rehab at some point.

I chuckled when she was like "I should be drinking alcohol after what they've done with my heart", like yeah let her LIVE! She deserves a drink after everything she's been through tbh.

• Like 2

BRITNEY IN HER OWN WORDS:

“I wasn’t good, I was GREAT.”

- "My whole family did NOTHING."

- "I don’t even believe in therapy. I always think you take it to God."

- "They need to be reminded they actually work for me."

- "I’d like for my boyfriend to be able to drive me in his car. (...) And I want him to come to my home. I would like to progressively move forward and I want to have the real deal, I want to be able to get married and have a baby."

- "I was told right now in the conservatorship, I’m not able to get married or have a baby, I have a IUD inside of myself right now so I don’t get pregnant. I wanted to take the IUD out so I could start trying to have another baby. But this so called team won’t let me go to the doctor to take it out because they don’t want me to have any more children. So basically, this conservatorship is doing me way more harm than good."

- "I feel open and I’m okay to talk to you today about it. But I wish I could stay with you on the phone forever, because when I get off the phone with you, all of a sudden all I hear all these no, no, no. And then all of a sudden I get I feel ganged up on and I feel bullied and I feel left out and alone. And I’m tired of feeling alone. I deserve to have the same rights as anybody does, by having a child, a family, any of those things, and more so."

Source: https://variety.com/2021/music/news/britney-spears-full-statement-conservatorship-1235003940/amp/

6 minutes ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

He actually could have no glue as every common people and found out now with Britney. Dont be stupid. Snd maybe Britney knows already before those post he likes. And maybe he told this to her or watch together the documental where that bish told this 

Say what? 

• Haha 1