Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

"I remember telling my assistant 'I feel weird if I say no, I feel like they're going to come back and be mean to me or punish me or something'"

This part was really sad, the intimidation. Think about all the other things she's probably been forced to do. Saying "no" to Domination probably gave her a great sense of freedom.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Cyram said:

AA usually works for other substances other than alcohol as well - so I'm sure with the whole narrative of her abusing substances they've made her go to AA meetings.

Isn't it crazy (and beautiful) that she MADE FRIENDS while being there? And she mentions that, like she actually misses those women <3

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Exactly, I mean of course there might be stuff we don't know about but I don't think there's any evidence she ever had a drinking problem. Sure, she got drunk sometimes when she went out partying, and maybe things got a bit out of control at times, but she was in her mid-20s and had just gone through a divorce so that just seems like pretty standard behaviour in that situation. Alcoholism is a very serious issue and it's not the same thing as just going through a phase of partying hard. If that amounts to being an alcoholic, then me and most of my friends would have been in rehab at some point.

I chuckled when she was like "I should be drinking alcohol after what they've done with my heart", like yeah let her LIVE! She deserves a drink after everything she's been through tbh.

man, it just sounds they had a depressed and anxious person in 2008 and then overmedicated her for severe bipolar disorder because she would be compliant with whatever the **** they wanted. That's what she said told me. They hated she wasn't a wonder-eyed teen anymore, so they drugged her to compliance and made her out to be problematic. That's what I got from what I've heard her say

"I should be drinking after what they've done to my heart"

Does she mean literally her heart?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

"I remember telling my assistant 'I feel weird if I say no, I feel like they're going to come back and be mean to me or punish me or something'"

This part was really sad, the intimidation. Think about all the other things she's probably been forced to do. Saying "no" to Domination probably gave her a great sense of freedom.

And relief. Imagine working your arse off and making millions but only receiving a $2000 monthly allowance and not being able to do what you want with your own money and always having to ask for permission like you're a child.

Listening to Brit’s testimony puts you through so many different emotions.  She truly is incredibly strong and I am extremely proud of her.  Hearing her speak reminds me of when she discussed her life during For the Record.  The difference is that then she sounded sad.  You could almost hear the regret in her voice, because I think she knew she had made a mistake by signing into the conservatorship.  Today she sounded less sad and more mad.  She’s had enough!  There was strength in her voice, despite her showing signs of nervousness a few times.  That just showed she’s human and deserves to be treated like one.  I’m proud of our girl.  We love you, Brit!!  ♥️♥️♥️britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

man, it just sounds they had a depressed and anxious person in 2008 and then overmedicated her for severe bipolar disorder because she would be compliant with whatever the **** they wanted. That's what she said told me. They hated she wasn't a wonder-eyed teen anymore, so they drugged her to compliance and made her out to be problematic. That's what I got from what I've heard her say

"I should be drinking after what they've done to my heart"

Does she mean literally her heart?

Yes agreed, 100% this!

& no I think she meant it metaphorically, like she's heartbroken because of the way they've treated her (or that's how I understood it!)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Heather Payne said:

When does the judge make the decision to free Britney? I really hope the judge listens to Britney and givesher the freedom she so deserves. My heart breaks for Britney. #freebritney 💕

I think it's still some time away. Petitions have to be filed and whatnot. But at least the ball is starting to roll on it.

If there is a lesson tonight ..

The only person who can save you in your struggle, is yourself. No matter you have judges, layers, psy ... Your life, your choice, your way, your decision. Even trapped like Britney, she is the one who push more and more to be free.

• Like 5