Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

idk knowing how restricted she was in terms of who could talk to her

I think this kinda answers the question, Brian Freedman said last night ever since the conservatorship was put in place he hasn’t had a one on one with Britney…There’s always someone else in the room, so they can’t even speak

• Like 7
1 minute ago, It'sBeenAWhile said:

The part after she gave her testimony is just.... spine crawingly disappointing. They literally treat her like a ghost!

Sam is like, "She has never directed me to file a petition to end the conservatorship". She literally just did ?? Like ??? URGH

I KNOW! Thanks for putting it into words... I have a lump in my throat about this right now.

31 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

AT 7:10 SHE SNAPS, SHE CALLS THE SHOTS! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I had not heard this longer version with the court's response to Britney's statement--I feel disheartened by it. They treated Britney like a child telling a long story and only Lynne's lawyer attempted to act in her interest. Samuel Ingham proposes more paychecks for himself and only Vivian Thoreen's request to fill Jamie in is granted. Britney deserves better. We all do. 

1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

I mean he and Kamala should definitely do something, they are super progressist and believe in human rights and feminism, so don’t be hypocrite and do something.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Kamala imprisoned Black man for smoking marihuana, she is no super progressive. And she does not believe in human rights. Nor does Joe Biden who said Israel has every right to defense(attack)from Palestine. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Ingham is definitely shady AF. I mean Britney herself said that they have talked over the phone and that they have personal relationship, but what i've understood, he's literally advising Britney to shut up about the situation and continue to live in abusive conservatorship. Even Britney knows that she needs better lawyer.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

This is a little off topic, but what we do now knowing everything from Circus onwards was against her will... I'm very shocked with her words and to think that those songs I know from start to end were some kind of abuse against her don't sit right with me anymore.

well, maybe they'll always have a negative connotation for Britney in her life (who knows) but if anything positive can be taken from that work she was forced to do is that it actually backs her up in her claims of how capable she is and how absurd the whole conservatorship has been since day 1, because since day 1 she's been working.

Had she not done anything all these years, and people were still stealing her fortune (from royalties or other deals) she wouldn't have a way to prove of what she's capable. But of course is the double edge of it also made her handlers richer.

Hopefully, they'll make all of them pay back

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

Justice is loooong, really long, but now I think Ingham will be fired and the new attorney will help her to file the petition. I honesly can't see how this will not end. How will they say she file a petition and say no it's not possible.

This HAS to end, but more so because of the media and the public pressure, all initiated and led by hardcore fans honestly. But I think it'll take a while... Each party (THE COURT AND JUDGE INCLUDED) will do their most to take the last and biggest chunk possible of money from her, that's why they exist, and what they work for.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

yes, her!

NO, this was post-Glory, in 2017 :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I love BJ cause it's good, I hope Britney can forgive me

in my defense they made her sell it very well

I saw them all when I did a backstage tour for her pom world tour and they looked evil and scary like they were plotting 💯 

12 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

This is a little off topic, but what we do now knowing everything from Circus onwards was against her will... I'm very shocked with her words and to think that those songs I know from start to end were some kind of abuse against her don't sit right with me anymore.

Please, you can cancel everything and everyone EXCEPT her music.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

Ingham is definitely shady AF. I mean Britney herself said that they have talked over the phone and that they have personal relationship, but what i've understood, he's literally advising Britney to shut up about the situation and continue to live in abusive conservatorship. Even Britney knows that she needs better lawyer.

Yes, you can tell that Britney has done her research which she mentioned. Despite her "personal" relationship with Scam Ingham she still wants a lawyer of her choosing. Sam probably tells her one thing but does another. He gives her the impression that he'll help her but in reality he's doing everything he can NOT to terminate the conservatorship.

• Like 8