Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Adding my two cents… none of this really shocked me. I knew it was bad, we just didn’t know the details. It’s interesting to look into the timeline of it all when it comes to the tour in Vegas and how they were treating her around certain events. I’m curious to know how the dancers she was was teaching feel about going into that room and leaving her alone for 45 mins.

im glad EVERYONE is speaking out on behalf of Britney. No matter your feelings about Justin or Perez, they’re doing their part to use the platforms they have to openly support Britney. Cause if they said nothing, you’d be mad then too….

You can really hear the urgency in her voice and really trying to get as much out as possible. They were DRAINING her spirit, and it’s so evil. I hope she knows we love her and want her to be happy!

• Like 2

The way I gasped and screamed when she first spoke after that ***** said something about sealing the statements about her medical history and her family. I missed this Britney. The way they’ve broken her, but the fierce and strong Britney is still in there waiting for her chance to shine again. I would give up future albums, tours, interviews if she just gained her freedom. 

PS. From a physician’s standpoint

Someone here said earlier that she would have to come off her meds for a year or more in order to get pregnant. This isn’t entirely true. While some psychiatric medications are contraindicated in pregnancy, others are not. As a 40 year old, she would have a higher risk pregnancy, completely independent of her medications. Her medication regime can be adjusted to include meds that are more favorable in pregnant women and less likely to cause teratogenic effects. She can still be monitored frequently and have various tests (cell free DNA, chorionic villous sampling, etc) to rule out Down Syndrome and other possible defects in the kid. She’s got the money but she would most certainly require the appropriate medical team.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, yves said:

kkkkkkkkkkk go for it BRIT!

Britney is so smart to say that. ****

Team con must feel so stupid right now especially since this all started from them not allowing her to have a voice in a dance move. Her love to dance is what made her speak her freedom. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Idk of the actual audio full has been put on here cuz I'm not reading all these comments or idk of its allowed lol

but fast forward to 17:00 mins if u wanna hear Britney's full testimony or Statement.

Don't bannnn me 😵💫🥺

Lmao you’re good girl. This thread already has tons of borderline illegal recordings in it 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I can’t believe he still refuses to file? Is he even allowed to refuse to file? He doesn’t work for her at all… he’s a pawn of team CON. 

That's why it's important that we hear from Britney herself. He said his client wanted it sealed but we didn't hear that from Britney herself. She said she wanted it to be an open court. 

The main issue here is that Britney can't choose a lawyer so she has to work with Sam even though she expressed that she wanted to pick her own lawyer. Like Britney said, the laws need to change.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I can’t sleep because I can’t stop thinking about everything Britney said today. 

I honestly wasn’t expecting it to affect me like this. I knew I would feel empathy and hurt, but I’m in physical pain. It’s proof that as crazy and silly as it sounds she’s part of my family. I love and care about her and hearing this is like hearing my own sister and it makes me sick