Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

“And considering my family has lived off my conservatorship for 13 years, I won’t be surprised if one of them has something to say going forward, and say, 'We don’t think this should end, we have to help her.’ Especially if I get my fair turn exposing what they did to me.” #BritneySpeaks 

How do they sleep at night?? How can the Spears’s show their faces in public??? How can a family be so heartless, so cruel???

• Like 3
Just now, bitbitboi said:

So who does Britney refer to when she says "my manager"? Adam Leber or Larry Rudolph? I never understood what did each, is/was it one or two guys working for her as manager?

Adam left around 2014 to work with Miley full time and then Noah…And Larry stayed with Britney. 

• Like 2

Guys, my heart just sank... I just heard the part AFTER she gave her testimony (beginning at 31:40)... Everything comes back to vague formalities, each party defending themselves, but nothing concrete or even eventful! And everybody going "Thank you, your Honor" and bullsh/t like that! And The judge asks Ingham to file the petition to end the conservatorship, but he says what? Will he or won't he? And WHEN? And HOW? COME ON!!!!!!! This is ridiculous.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

So who does Britney refer to when she says "my manager"? Adam Leber or Larry Rudolph? I never understood what did each, is/was it one or two guys working for her as manager?

100% Larry. Larry was still very actively in Britney's life in 2019

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

also when she tells her "assistant" she fears to be punished, isn't the assistant Robin? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Doesn't she have like multiple assistants for different situations? Not uncommon for big celebrity :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 1

Oh. My.. god..!!! I just got home from work.. I’m in total shock. I can’t believe she finally SPOKE!!! I can’t read most of it because it utterly disgusts me and makes me want to scream!! I feel soooo sorry for Britney Spears. I hope this is the last straw 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Yes agreed, 100% this!

& no I think she meant it metaphorically, like she's heartbroken because of the way they've treated her (or that's how I understood it!)

i said that specifically because i'm terrified if they dealt permanent damage to her as a result of the long use of the medication she just said she has been taking