Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

It's 5 am her but I can't go to bed after what happened... I've never been so proud to be a stan of hers. Britney is a survivor, a warrior and the strongest person I know. She's a force to be reckoned with, she will be free and I am so happy she and we did this together ! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

#metoo

No sleep toniiight Roger, the sun is rising in 1h :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I think Britney having A NEW LAWYER is the only way to solve this, but if the judge started talking about that damn "CARE PLAN" FIRST, THEN WHEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Who checks on judges? Because this one needs to get her ish together.

Samuel Ingham can and should file a petition to terminate the conservatorship however history has shown that he can't be trusted. 

Fans need to put pressure on him and protest outside his home. Yes, I'm serious.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Roger said:

They had to take a break from the hearing so Vivian could speak to Jamie and all they had to say when she came back was "JaMIe LovES aNd MiSS hIs DAugHtEr" :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Britney about the conservatorship;  I want to end it, my dad is a psychopath who enjoys the control, I want to sue everyone who has hurt me :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Vivian: :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Britney loves her daddy. That's right, she calls her daddy. And her daddy always cooks tasty comfort meals for her. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

#FreeBritney it's #2 in global Trending Topic and it's in the top 10 in almost every country of the world... The seal is broken now and the whole world it's watching U.S justice system... This finally got big.

https://i.postimg.cc/FsC9Ym5P/Sans-titre.jpg

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Like 4

I’m just now listening to the transcript and I’m shaking in anger. My heart aches and I don’t think I’ve ever felt this much pain regarding her situation before. Hearing it from her own words. Her passion. Her anger. How these people can live with themselves and how this thing can continue after this is just :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

judge Penny better make sure to keep a follow up to this to make sure they file the pertinent petitions, now that she knows she's been publicly exposed too

Exactly! One of the first words Britney said was "I WAS NOT HEARD LAST TIME I WAS HERE."

Burn.her.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m just now listening to the transcript and I’m shaking in anger. My heart aches and I don’t think I’ve ever felt this much pain regarding her situation before. Hearing it from her own words. Her passion. Her anger. How these people can live with themselves and how this thing can continue after this is just :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no one does, but she did say that they had to decide whether she was gonna terminate the conservatorship or ask for a new counsel, because no petition was made beforehand (though there is a that petition filed by the s** offender)

s/x offender? what? can we please stop adding things up??? :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

6 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Samuel Ingham can and should file a petition to terminate the conservatorship however history has shown that he can't be trusted. 

Fans need to put pressure on him and protest outside his home. Yes, I'm serious.

I can’t believe he still refuses to file? Is he even allowed to refuse to file? He doesn’t work for her at all… he’s a pawn of team CON. 

• Like 1