Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 minutes ago, adios said:

I am scared for her well-being now that the hearing is over. She has to go home and deal with all the people that she called out in front of the judge. They still control her life.

Right… there’s no escape for her. They can **** her so she fails a psych evaluation like they did in 2018. I hate it here. The California courts need to expedite an end to this 

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Soooo…. How long until the Spears family release a “Notes app” statement or interview discounting what Britney said?? I know they’re in crisis talks as we speak. 
There is absolutely no way that Jamie, Lynne, Bryan and Jamie Lynn can EVER come back from this!!! They are over!!! Jamie Lynn’s career is DONE!!!! Nobody will ever view this family the same way again. 

Too many people were in denial about who the Spearses truly are because nobody could fathom that a father, a mother, a brother and a sister could ever treat their own flesh and blood like dirt!! They’ve stolen from Britney, they have LIED ABOUT HER, LIED TO HER, manipulated her, and they’ve caused her so much trauma!!! Britney’s worse off now than she was in 2007 because of them and everyone involved in this con!!!! I despise them!!!

I don't know where we go but we go to another level. I just hope she will be okay and not threatned more now then ever but I think not because as you said the part from Britney is done. They all should ask for presidential pardon or go somewhere in Azerbaidjan where they will live peacefully

• Like 2

I don't see enough people talking about Adam Leber... is he as shady as Larry? Bc I always had the idea that he was actually one of the good ones. If I'm not mistaken he left Britney team im 2014. But idk. I like to believe that bc he manages miley and she was one of the first artists to talk about free britney

4 minutes ago, adios said:

I am scared for her well-being now that the hearing is over. She has to go home and deal with all the people that she called out in front of the judge. They still control her life.

I hope Sam has taken his bag tonight and stay with her

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Matou said:

I don't know where we go but we go to another level. I just hope she will be okay and not threatned more now then ever but I think not because as you said the part from Britney is done. They all should ask for presidential pardon or go somewhere in Azerbaidjan where they will live peacefully

Presidential pardon won’t work as she is not a criminal. Laws must be changed.

I can’t hear it, just by reading it I can’t stop crying. I know this isn’t big news, we know a lot of this bull**** but hearing it right from her… I guess it makes it finally real.

This needs to change, everybody should use their little voices and be together in this, no more conspiracy drama, no more Instagram posts paranoia, sh1t is 100% real and Britney needs to recover, the world needs to be here for her,

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Presidential pardon won’t work as she is not a criminal. Laws must be changed.

I'm talking about father, mother, sister, bro, lawyers, doc, psy ... THEY are criminals, and they should ask for it before police come