Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

And while everyone called her rude, crazy, mentally ill and many more horrible things, now we know why she didn’t say a single word on the welcoming “ceremony” of Domination. She was rebelling.

yeh, that now makes sense because i remember that nigh;t of the launch i watched it live and im in the uk and it was like 3am there and i stayed up. and i remember like an hour of a guy reporter being annoying then when britney did appear, she walked on stage then just walked through and the exited without saying a word and we were all like WTF?? Now we know why

2 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

May I ask what AA meetings exactly are? I searched it up but I'm still confused, why did Britney need them?

Britney related or not he's still cancelled in my book with racial profiling jokes, Janet, etc. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

he is cancelled to me too lol everytime i hear a jt song on a playlist while im running is like, good song, but ill pass

• Haha 1

Some of you want Britney to have freedom but want her to stay away from one of the few people in her life she trusts. Quite the paradox. You realize you're doing the same thing you're angry about team con doing? Controlling who is let into her life and who isn't?

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Sam Asghari also never told Britney she could file for termination when EVERYBODY knows she can (I'm shocked she doesn't know), why did Sam Asghari never tell her this when he knows this?? He is on her dad's side and is playing his

We, and as 'we' I mean the Britney Spears Fan Community, didn't learn about this 'till #FreeBritney exploded. It doesn't seem to me that Sam is either an intellectual, keen on law aspects or an Exhale member to know every aspect of it.

Furthermore, I would be in conflict with myself in his position, whether to tell her or not. You can't deny today was the most important moment EVER when it comes to dissolving the cship, it was a crucial day. She was scared and very nervous, and I was expecting her to give up anytime before the hearing, but she didn't. Maybe he just thought the same? If he WAS aware (not even myself knew until I caught a livestream link on twitter), maybe he just didn't tell her, so that she wouldn't be discouraged to talk

I still cant get over this all.  I'm feeling angry, and then anger, and then sad, and now im even more angry at HEARING THESE OTHER PEOPLE (Ingham, whatever that lady for Jodi is) and others speaks knowing DAMN well they are all in on it and are okay with Britney being abused.  I am literally raging right now.  I cringed hearing their voice.  CRINGED!

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

May I ask what AA meetings exactly are? I searched it up but I'm still confused, why did Britney need them?

AA means Alcoholics Anonymous. Basically they are supportive meetings where folks dealing with or recovering from an alcohol addiction can go for group support, validation, feedback, etc. We obviously do not have access or information about her medical record, but maybe she struggled with alcohol in the distant or near past.

It's really conjecture since we don't know Britney's situation, really... 

Just now, Matou said:

This ****

https://static1.puretrend.com/articles/3/72/42/3/@/815447-jason-trawick-a-ete-tres-present-580x0-2.jpg

Now everything makes more sense…She said today she is not allowed to get married in the conservatorship which leads me to believe it was Psycho Colon who set this marriage up. Maybe Britney was in denial and wanted a happy life (even though it was a pretend-happy life) until she realized Jason would become her conservator and she ended things.

Britney is such a strong person. I don’t know how she’s able to survive all this. My heart breaks for her.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I don't like him at all but Britney needs ALL the support she can get right now. Everyone involved the c-ship need to know that the world is watching!

Omg hate him but I’m here for it. You know, IM ACTUALLY REALLY PROUD HE SAID ANYTNING AT ALL! Any news on where Madonna is at? Christina Aguilera?  I think people can redeem themselves. This is definitely a time where they can do so. Using their celebrity for good. But yeah any news on where these B^SHES are at ?!

• Like 6

I've listened to the full recording three times now but I still... can't quite believe this is really happening? It almost feels like it's not real, like it's a dream. I have such mixed feelings y'all... In a way this is everything we've hoped for, Britney finally speaking her truth and standing up for herself, finally blowing this whole thing wide open, finally it seems like there's a way out of this situation that seemed so hopeless at at times. But on the other hand I can't be truly happy about it because it's just so heartbreaking, so gut-wrenching. I mean we all knew things were bad, but this level of abuse is just... it's confirming my worst fears to be honest.

It's 3AM here but I can't go to sleep because I'm feeling so many emotions at once. Like things have been building up to this for so long and now it's all finally happening and it's exciting and hopeful but so, so sad and painful at the same time. My heart just breaks for Britney, for the innocent young girl that she was, for the strong and courageous woman she is today and who deserves so much better than this.

• Like 2