Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 minutes ago, Tweedledrew said:

Wasn't it on the johnathan ross show when she also mentioned smoking w**d?

Yes that’s the one! I remember someone here posted about it but like usual, almost anyone believed the poster (I don’t remember who it was) but I’m sure she spoke in hopes someone would do something. I don’t remember exactly what she said, but I remember I was shocked.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, div said:

Guys Im ignorant about it but what are the chances of getting pregnant at 40? 

anything above the age of 35 is considered a geriatric pregnancy (there's a much higher risk of a host of developmental problems) + she takes all those medications and has an iud currently. there have been many women who give birth at 40+ with no problems though so it's likely she could have a child 

• Like 2

Guys, do AA meetings are only about alcohol issues? I don't understand why she mentioned that (in relation to her friends from there if I understood correctly, which she can't see anymore), especially if she herself said she doesn't drink alcohol (I understand that, more so when having an alcoholic father...)

1 minute ago, maki93 said:

Andrew Cuomo will be talking about Britney after the break with one of her previous lawyers (the one who appeared in the documentary, forgot his name). Tune in to CNN if you guys are interested!

I think you mean his brother Chris Cuomo, who hosts a show on CNN. Andrew is the governor of New York

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

So the I’m fine, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been was another lie that they made her say on socials when in reality she’s been sad, depressed and crying every night

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

urgh it’s past 2am and I need to go to sleep but I’m too riled up :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

I feel guilty because I believe that :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

So I’m processing the part where she said they had her in a room with nothing but a chair to sit on. That implies that she was locked in some kind of room made for people who may harm themselves. She now has a phobia of small rooms. All while they had her on lithium. It makes the photos of her and Sam leaving that much sadder. 
NINTCHDBPICT000484648039.jpg

For me it's called isolation room in a psychiatric facility. You can stay in here for days without doing anything... can turn you crazy. And yes they gave you lithium which made you like a zombie

I agree with yall. I cried listening to her.

The catharsis we feel after YEARS of knowing something just wasn't quite right with her to only now a decade plus later have Britney herself confirm all of the behind the scenes abuse is just incredible.  We even had stans on this forum calling people crazy or conspiracists. But no. Where there's fire, there's smoke.

FOR YEARS I've followed Britney on this site. We all remember the FF era? How unhappy, anxious and almost catatonic she was during interviews and performances. Candids of her crying in her car? Everything just makes so much sense. It speaks to her strength to endure this for 13 ******* years. She has had it. 

I'm just stuck in this thread reading yalls responses:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Andrew Cuomo will be talking about Britney after the break with one of her previous lawyers (the one who appeared in the documentary, forgot his name). Tune in to CNN if you guys are interested!

You mean daddy Chris 🍆

• Haha 1

There are about 263 members viewing the ATRL thread for this and ATRL kept crashing during the hearing. Her power

6 minutes ago, CristMont said:

His twitter account got suspended! OMG

I can still see Carlos's Twitter though?

4 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

Ummmmm but Jordyn Woods deserved the treatment she got that was lead by you?!?!??! The hypocrisy is ASTOUNDING! She lacks self awareness.

Well Lou Taylor works for the Kardashians or at least Kim and Kylie nnn

Keke Palmer has tweeted #FreeBritney! 

9 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

i dont know the exact statistics but it can happen - my grandma gave birth to my uncle at 41.

It’s possible  BUT,  she will be advised to  be off of whatever medications she’s on (anti depressant, anxiety etc)for a year before trying so it doesn’t effect the child. 
My friends hubby has severe depression, and they were advised to have children close  together (which she just had her second in a little over 2 1/2 years) while he’s not on medication. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Guys, do AA meetings are only about alcohol issues? I don't understand why she mentioned that (in relation to her friends from there if I understood correctly, which she can't see anymore), especially if she herself said she doesn't drink alcohol (I understand that, more so when having an alcoholic father...)

Britney's never had an issue with alcohol but she's probably been told and convinced by the shady doctors hired by Jamie that she has substance abuse. She most likely doesn't know why she had to attend those meetings.

• Like 6