Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Just now, MmmBop said:

Omg hate him but I’m here for it. You know, IM ACTUALLY REALLY PROUD HE SAID ANYTNING AT ALL! Any news on where Madonna is at? Christina Aguilera?  I think people can redeem themselves. This is definitely a time where they can do so. Using their celebrity for good. But yeah any news on where these B^SHES are at ?!

Yes where is Madonna? Where is miss I feel maternal towards her? Or is she too busy making herself look like an alien???

Xtina has contacted Britney privately in the past so who knows.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Justin saying this has little sway. He may not be directly involved, but he was responsible for throwing her to the lions of the media.

Also, he's clearly a race-oblivious white guy that makes me gag.

I also find his sudden support for Britney very performative. He wants to be seen as a good guy now despite him being one of the firsts to tear her down.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, J45x said:

How many conspiracies are turning to be true? UFOs, Covid leaking from a lab, Free Britney...

You know there is theory in theory and UFO is the new thing (when I saw lately Podesta pushing the "leak" agenda, knowing is a ******* pe**, related to Clinton, Epstein and co, I'm taking these " UFO leaks" with big grain of salt)

Search Bluebeam project (it's not because I'm writing this that I believe that too)

end of conversation on it because cia is looking everywhere :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's a Mexican actress

I love Ana Brenda! She's completely right. Let's take Shia LaBeouf for example. He' s JUST NOW facing consequences but he's been problematic for YEARS yet Britney has done nothing wrong but she's been attacked for decades.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, J45x said:

Yes where is Madonna? Where is miss I feel maternal towards her? Or is she too busy making herself look like an alien???

Xtina has contacted Britney privately in the past so who knows.

Her and other’s silence is really f^cking telling isn’t it… where are all these huge female stars that purport to “support other women”? Where the F^CK IS THE #METOO movement? I am so pissed off right now. The hypocrisy it’s disgusting. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

I also find his sudden support for Britney very performative. He wants to be seen as a good guy now despite him being one of the firsts to tear her down.

I see lots of tweets but no one is opening the purse. At least Cher said she is going to go harder inside.

I know this isn't the main topic, but I hate how some news outlets seem to chose her worse pictures to do stories on her. It feels like 2006/2007 all over again when the paparazzi kept trying to get her worse pictures so it could be published. 

This is the pic CNN used ffs:

210622114211-03-britney-spears-file-2017

There are so many better pictures of her out there. Even the project rose ones. At least BBC used the 2016 VMA.

• Like 9
8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Now everything makes more sense…She said today she is not allowed to get married in the conservatorship which leads me to believe it was Psycho Colon who set this marriage up. Maybe Britney was in denial and wanted a happy life (even though it was a pretend-happy life) until she realized Jason would become her conservator and she ended things.

Britney is such a strong person. I don’t know how she’s able to survive all this. My heart breaks for her.

• Like 2

Does anyone remember that interview where there was a live audience, and some who attended were sharing some of the things she was ACTUALLY asked and her responses? I remember her talking about not being allowed to have a baby then also, but I can't remember when that was.

1 minute ago, Kevney said:

you can hurt someone you love easily, it's not really an acceptive answer to any rational person 

Either way it's abundantly clear that whatever love Jamie allegedly has for Britney is nothing like what a parent should have for their child. That man is twisted.

• Like 2