Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Whatever. Britney has suffered a lot. She's been mistreated in so many ways... media, haters and according to her, even in her inner circle. She deserves happiness, freedom and love. She just asked for two things in the past: to be loved and freedom. 

So, I really wish she gets all the love she deserves with this guy. And when she gets free, he will respect and love her as she deserves. He better does, or we will come for him. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

9 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I've listened to the full recording three times now but I still... can't quite believe this is really happening? It almost feels like it's not real, like it's a dream. I have such mixed feelings y'all... In a way this is everything we've hoped for, Britney finally speaking her truth and standing up for herself, finally blowing this whole thing wide open, finally it seems like there's a way out of this situation that seemed so hopeless at at times. But on the other hand I can't be truly happy about it because it's just so heartbreaking, so gut-wrenching. I mean we all knew things were bad, but this level of abuse is just... it's confirming my worst fears to be honest.

It's 3AM here but I can't go to sleep because I'm feeling so many emotions at once. Like things have been building up to this for so long and now it's all finally happening and it's exciting and hopeful but so, so sad and painful at the same time. My heart just breaks for Britney, for the innocent young girl that she was, for the strong and courageous woman she is today and who deserves so much better than this.

are you spanish? lol 3am here too man i'm shook i can't go to sleep

tomorrow is gonna be ******* crazyyyy

can we all as nice fans do a summary of all this mess?

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I see lots of tweets but no one is opening the purse. At least Cher said she is going to go harder inside.

I adore Cher, but if she really wanted to do something she will fire Lou Taylor. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Perfection said:

Does anyone remember that interview where there was a live audience, and some who attended were sharing some of the things she was ACTUALLY asked and her responses? I remember her talking about not being allowed to have a baby then also, but I can't remember when that was.

I remember reading something similar

1 minute ago, bethanyjoan said:

Either way it's abundantly clear that whatever love Jamie allegedly has for Britney is nothing like what a parent should have for their child. That man is twisted.

i dont care or believe he loves her i was only pointing out how silly of an answer that is, for example if you ****** someone your defense cant be "i love her"

3 minutes ago, Perfection said:

Does anyone remember that interview where there was a live audience, and some who attended were sharing some of the things she was ACTUALLY asked and her responses? I remember her talking about not being allowed to have a baby then also, but I can't remember when that was.

YES IT WAS IN LONDON!!!!

Just now, div said:

Guys Im ignorant about it but what are the chances of getting pregnant at 40? 

there are women who get pregnant at 50!

it's just that the closer you get to menopause, the greater the chances of the baby having down syndrome and other complications

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BSfemme said:

are you spanish? lol 3am here too man i'm shook i can't go to sleep

tomorrow is gonna be ******* crazyyyy

can we all as nice fans do a summary of all this mess?

I'm Belgian! Are you in Spain?

Yeah tbh I'm kind of scared of going to sleep & having to catch up on sooo much tomorrow when I wake up!

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

idk, but she didn't even talk about Andrew Wallet or Lou Taylor, I wonder how many things she still ignores about her case and what people were doing with her money

Yes, most of the things she talked about was of the mental health facility and what happened on 2019. 

• Like 2