Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

"I'd like for my boyfriend to be able to drive me in his car. I want to meet with a therapist once a week not twice a week. And I want them to come to my home. Cause I actually know I do need a little therapy (laugh)."

She's hilarious and can still find some levity in all this.

I just love her so much. 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I guess we’ll have to wait, if nothing is filed with a week or so Sam Ingham has got his way.

I really hope he is removed if he doesn’t do anything. It’s outrageous he didn’t make Britney aware she could file to terminate!

DUDE. HOW COME HE DID NOT MAKE 100% SURE BRITNEY KNEW THAT. HE is at HER service. Let her know everything and anything. A ******* *******.

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

Sam knows he can marry her and get babies from her once she's free so he can be on the payroll à la K-Fed. 

Do not forget this tweet from insider Robert:

E4kqSciXIAYK0N3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

They've done this with Jason and it didn't work. Now Britney is clear, end the conservatorship so I think if Sam just mention he can be in it, this will be the end of Samney :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Wow. All I can say is wow.

I listened to her entire testimony twice. I’m heartbroken.  Although, more so I am ANGRY.

How did the legal system let this happen to her. Everyone involved in this (minus Britney of course) is trash, pathetic, corrupt. I just can’t even right now. 

Im just stunned.

3 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Could y'all Sam haters just SHUT UP for one ******* day!! He's one of the few people she trusts. Save your useless theorizing for another day please!

ugh agreed! out of ALL the people we should be angry with, Sam is NOT one of them. She basically said she wants to get married to him, what more do these people want?

2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

now we know why Domination was so soon after the 2018 tour. i did wonder why it was only 4 months after!

And while everyone called her rude, crazy, mentally ill and many more horrible things, now we know why she didn’t say a single word on the welcoming “ceremony” of Domination. She was rebelling.

• Like 1

Whatever happens I'm just so ******* grateful that it was broadcasted live this time. Without it this case would have probably been dragged out further with no avail. Now everyone knows the situation and will come for the justice system if this cship is not ended.