Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Just now, div said:

Guys Im ignorant about it but what are the chances of getting pregnant at 40? 

Not great, but possible. She's been on so much medication though and it sounds like they actually abused her dosages so who knows what its done to her body at this stage. I'll remain hopeful for her though.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

idk, but she didn't even talk about Andrew Wallet or Lou Taylor, I wonder how many things she still ignores about her case and what people were doing with her money

i can't believe this mess. it's going tot ake years to solve this because of how many people is involved. she deserves to be INDEMNIFIED because of having her life STOLEN.

1 minute ago, Kevney said:

i dont care or believe he loves her i was only pointing out how silly of an answer that is, for example if you ****** someone your defense cant be "i love her"

That's tea.

1 minute ago, div said:

Every case is different of course but it's totally possible.

Just now, good4u_babe said:

Ummmmm but Jordyn Woods deserved the treatment she got that was lead by you?!?!??! The hypocrisy is ASTOUNDING! She lacks self awareness.

Can we not attack people who support free Britney :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Jesus this is why people don’t speak up.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, div said:

the chances get slimmer but it's possible

it would've been better had she had her eggs frozen (not that she could) when younger

but, for example, Mexican singer Paulina Rubio had her second son at age 45. Another singer Erika Zaba was also over 40.

Janet Jackson herself was 50, but I suppose she did have some sort of treatment, either she froze her eggs before or idk what she did

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

idk, but she didn't even talk about Andrew Wallet or Lou Taylor, I wonder how many things she still ignores about her case and what people were doing with her money

I feel like she doesn't even know about her financial situation. She didn't know she could terminate so no way they're giving her access to her financial records. 

• Like 3

So I’m processing the part where she said they had her in a room with nothing but a chair to sit on. That implies that she was locked in some kind of room made for people who may harm themselves. She now has a phobia of small rooms. All while they had her on lithium. It makes the photos of her and Sam leaving that much sadder. 
NINTCHDBPICT000484648039.jpg

• Like 7
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

So I’m processing the part where she said they had her in a room with nothing but a chair to sit on. That implies that she was locked in some kind of room made for people who may harm themselves. She now has a phobia of small rooms. All while they had her on lithium. It makes the photos of her and Sam leaving that much sadder. 
NINTCHDBPICT000484648039.jpg

I can’t even 😭

4 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Not great, but possible. She's been on so much medication though and it sounds like they actually abused her dosages so who knows what its done to her body at this stage. I'll remain hopeful for her though.

Gwen Stefani had kids into her mid 40s with no treatments or surrogacy. It’s possible. 

• Like 3