X Factor judge Louis Walsh reflects on working with Britney: "they had to stop the show and take her out because she was on so much medication"

The hypocritical Demetria Poop Lovato should speak up since she’s posting all over her social media women rights, because at the end of the day she’s the only one who saw Britney daily during those years. I can’t believe I gave a damn about her fake album!

Speak up, poop-literally-nobody-Lovato! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Put the dots together - she was a judge on one of the biggest singing competitions in the world yet she was on heavy medication and “had a lot of problems”.

Britney should never have been working during this time. I don’t even blame her for the problems she was facing she was obviously under so many restrains that would make anyone go insane. I’m hate that she’s made out to be this crazy lunatic when she’s not. We would all appear crazy if we had the restrains Britney did.

I am the one going crazy knowing everything they put her through. How many people in this world took some antidepressants ? Millions !

It can help you going through a rough time and with some time off and the proper help that you need, eventually you can get better and stop taking medications. These f.ucking b.astards chose to bet on the racehorse instead of giving her some time off. I am so mad I want them to be as hurt as they hurt her !

• Like 7

I believe this is why most of the artists that worked with Britney aren't speak about or getting into freeBritney movement! 

They all probably saw her in horrible condition, mentally ill, and don't know what to think about the conservatorship, specially since she looked like someone who needed. So most of them must think is better not to get envolve since they don't know what is really going on. To be honest, non of us does! 

• Like 2

Hmmm let’s get Pink to tell us more about how we’re ‘voyeurs’ and you need to be an insider to know what’s going on :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: anyone can see this entire situation has been fkd from the beginning. It makes me sick to think ppl were just watching while Britney is basically wheeled in and out like a zombie to film, doesn’t reflect well on Simon Cowell to hire someone in that state, or ppl like Demi saying nothing about horrific that sounds. I fkn hate what they’ve done to this woman, and with her family involved, it’s truly vile.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
29 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Where was her court appointed attorney Sam Ingham? :clownery_makeup_meme:  

Britney’s father is a cruel man. Forcing the strictest rules in her conservatorship just so she works. Truly sad and messed up. 

don't forget the court system that allowed this and is robbing and draining Britney estate

• Like 6

Why do I feel that we must change our mindset regarding the Britney situation ? Why do we always keep on thinking, she is being set up ?

Not defending team CON, they are obviously money hungry and greedy people ( the whole industry is that way)

but can we look at the matter OBJECTIVELY ? What if she is indeed very mentally sick (no need to be Sherlock to notice it) ????

I always thought she had a s** addiction, also the bipolar side is so obvious. 

She NEEDS the medication to some extent. They ****ed up went they pushed her to work so quickly after her breakdown, but she accepted too.

I think that she relived another big mental breakdown during 2010-2012 trying to rebel against the team CON which resulted in a big mental crisis, hense the heavy medications.

Keep in mind that we know NOTHING. and britney says NOTHING.

All I ask of you is change the way you look at the situation in hand.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1