X Factor judge Louis Walsh reflects on working with Britney: "they had to stop the show and take her out because she was on so much medication"

Asked whether Spears should have been in treatment rather than judging The X Factor, he added: “She was getting millions of dollars to do it, so why the **** wouldn’t she sit there?”

How is this interpreted? Is he having a dig at her by saying she was being paid so much money all she had to do was sit there and be grateful? Or does he mean she was being paid all that money and she still couldn't sit there because something else was going on behind the scenes? That she was there against her will? My HFA is struggling at the literal meaning.

4 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Asked whether Spears should have been in treatment rather than judging The X Factor, he added: “She was getting millions of dollars to do it, so why the **** wouldn’t she sit there?”

How is this interpreted? Is he having a dig at her by saying she was being paid so much money all she had to do was sit there and be grateful? Or does he mean she was being paid all that money and she still couldn't sit there because something else was going on behind the scenes? That she was there against her will? My HFA is struggling at the literal meaning.

he almost makes it sound as if it was in Britney's hands. Why take care of herself and be on rehab when she can be there making millions? 

but tbh, this was AP weeks ago, idk why to create a new thread for this 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

My HFA is struggling at the literal meaning.

Same :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: And my ESL as well

Everyone with experience in taking psychotropic ***** does know how a lot of them make you feel out of yourself. I cannot imagine taking so much of some that I'm nodding off, for years. Reading this is heartbreaking...

• Like 2

He seems like an ignorant imbecile. Nobody knows her situation. She herself stated meds have been forced on her..why to continue being a cash cow. For some medication helps them immensely , while for others they just do not work.  Its a zombie effect and only causes issues once they stop working . Seeing someone change medications is awful to witness.  They also never helped myself . Some medical professionals just say lets try this … lets try that . I had a doctor many years ago .. I explained a tough time I was going through.. I said no meds please …yet first visit.. while I was leaving I was giving a ton of meds ( which I tossed ) . I also found another doctor after that. 

Yet with Britney .. she does not have the luxury to choose whose shes seeing doctor wise. It should be her own decision on weather or not to be wanting to continue medication.  Her team has shown a dangerous narrative on how they force her to be on medications. I also think it should be her decision.. not theirs . Society has judged her as loopy while her team forces her to take medication . Of coarse she looks out of it. Some meds are so strong and they do not know the ramifications or side effects on each individual ( its different and a crap shoot at times )  .   I was on Zoloft as a young man and it did not help.  I will not go into how dark I became.. yet its side effects on me were not pleasant and extremely scary . They learned that it can seriously lead to worse issues and suicidal thoughts in young people . For myself , I believe in exercise now. Thats just my choice . Some people still think I at times belong on medication myself . Yet I decline . I have been diagnosed with being bipolar ( I think its life stresses ) , suffer depression at times and ADHD. Yet I have a control on it and have controlled it for years . When I have my moments I seek help and advice . Yet I function highly . Society needs to diagnose everyone. Once you show a sign of weakness or go off a bit. Its then by many seen as crazy . No its human. We all are human beings and can only handle so much stress…sometimes we just reach our personal breaking points. Bipolar also should not be frowned on. Yet its like a scarlet letter branded on individuals. I have been very successful in my life. Have been supportive of many others. For Britney.. when shes off the meds .. you tend to see the old Britney . She needs proper support and friends . No isolation.. that only leads to deteriorating in other ways . The lucid creative carefree women we love is there when shes not on all these meds.  Maybe she needs some but on her terms. Her team then crys out loud that shes being defiant when she stops them . No she does not want them.. its her choice..her body . Its sad .. She will need proper help stopping these meds .   Yet I hope she soon gets control of her life and her body . Her god given rights . Freebritney ! 

This X factor man is ignorant. I feel awful for Britney . She just wants to live on her own terms. I think the world owes her that honor. Stop judging this women . 

• Love 3
On 6/13/2021 at 2:28 AM, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Mel: "Hold on a second why are you grabbing my butt?"

Louis: "I was looking after you"

Interviewer: "LOUIS!! Keep your hands where we can see them"

Simon: "Honestly Mel you are safe"

Louis: "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Mel: "Inaproprioate!

sick cringe GIF

• Like 1

I wonder how many more people are gonna go down in flames for **** like this? I know the deal. I'm not gonna **** myself over and lose my job or money to side eye what's going on with another celebrity and openly start talking about "Something's not right." and then share your story THEN to prove that there might be something sinister going on. So even if you're not talking publicly, how many were talking to each other behind the scenes. Did this guy talk about it with Simon or Demi? Believe they were on the show during her time on the show. "Did you see that? What the **** are they doing to her?"

As for X Factor, never watched it. I'm not into that kinda stuff and I honestly felt like Britney was brought on so she would "act crazy" and the show would be watched and talked about. The thought sickened me and I avoided it even more.