X Factor judge Louis Walsh reflects on working with Britney: "they had to stop the show and take her out because she was on so much medication"

44 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Why do I feel that we must change our mindset regarding the Britney situation ? Why do we always keep on thinking, she is being set up ?

Not defending team CON, they are obviously money hungry and greedy people ( the whole industry is that way)

but can we look at the matter OBJECTIVELY ? What if she is indeed very mentally sick (no need to be Sherlock to notice it) ????

I always thought she had a s** addiction, also the bipolar side is so obvious. 

She NEEDS the medication to some extent. They ****ed up went they pushed her to work so quickly after her breakdown, but she accepted too.

I think that she relived another big mental breakdown during 2010-2012 trying to rebel against the team CON which resulted in a big mental crisis, hense the heavy medications.

Keep in mind that we know NOTHING. and britney says NOTHING.

All I ask of you is change the way you look at the situation in hand.

you say we know nothing and at the same time you diagnose her with bipolar. 

if she's so "mentally ill" and needs so much medication then she shouldn't have worked and toured the world during the past decade. 

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

you say we know nothing and at the same time you diagnose her with bipolar. 

if she's so "mentally ill" and needs so much medication then she shouldn't have worked and toured the world during the past decade. 

When  I say we know nothing, I mean about what's happening behind the curtains. Her mental state is on full exhibition. 

What I'm trying to say, stop being blindly Pro Britney, and be Pro Logic. 

• Like 1

the thing is, I keep having a hard time believing all these things about the X Factor.

Does this look like a drugged person to you, or someone that's being forced to do this?

this is from the auditions where Louis was replacing Simon

even Louis said he was bonding with Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

these are videos from the audience

she even danced along with everyone else during this contestant's audition lol

I mean, for someone that "was not there" she seems pretty much there judging by all the clips from those days.

Or I really don't know what kind of magical ***** can achieve such a natural effect on someone that's being forced to do stuff. I mean, if these claims were about I am the Femme Fatale, I'd totally believe that

• Like 4

If you look at candids from 2010, in most of them she looks sad and/or pissed off, especially around Jason, and sometimes she had bruises on her arms. Next year, she was obviously over medicated, seemed calm and was back to work. It super obvious they drugged her to make her obedient and go back to work. Makes me sick. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, the_blackout said:

Not defending team CON, they are obviously money hungry and greedy people ( the whole industry is that way)

At the end of the day, like Walsh said, you CANNOT blame the music industry.  As I've said,  I do admire Britney's resiliency BUT...

She had a choice in 2004-2005 to stay or leave this industry.  She didn't just retreat to have a family.  She still shot two music videos in 2005.  If she was still involved with music to that extent, if she really wanted to, she could have taken charge and left Jive Records and gone independent.  She was clearly cognizant of the the scrutiny  from 1999-2004 based on her own 'Everytime' video.

We know there was dissention between her and her record label during this time, based on her own words.

So I'm not blaming her.  But she knew both the media and music industry were trash by 2004.  For whatever reason, Britney clearly chose not to take charge of her career.   Perhaps, this is just the set-up she's just most comfortable with. (Yet, no matter how good Blackout is, In The Zone is her artistic peak just because of 'Everytime' alone.)

So in terms of the present day, since she remained in the spotlight we have to wait till what she says in court later this month.  Hopefully what she does have to say helps bring the most peace to her, whether that also includes performing on stage again or not etc...

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is, I keep having a hard time believing all these things about the X Factor.

Does this look like a drugged person to you, or someone that's being forced to do this?

this is from the auditions where Louis was replacing Simon

even Louis said he was bonding with Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

these are videos from the audience

she even danced along with everyone else during this contestant's audition lol

I mean, for someone that "was not there" she seems pretty much there judging by all the clips from those days.

Or I really don't know what kind of magical ***** can achieve such a natural effect on someone that's being forced to do stuff. I mean, if these claims were about I am the Femme Fatale, I'd totally believe that

Smile doesn't mean someone is happy :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I feel weird energy from her from these videos. Like at the same time she's tired, bored, ''I don't wanna be here'', but excited and happy meeting and talking to her fans. I guess X Factor was an exciting experience to her but it doesn't mean she couldn't be manipulated and drugged at that time. There're tons of stories from REAL people about her acting weird & being off, drugged. X Factor only showed us normal and good parts with Britney obvi. Someone should leak ''not normal'' parts :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

When  I say we know nothing, I mean about what's happening behind the curtains. Her mental state is on full exhibition. 

What I'm trying to say, stop being blindly Pro Britney, and be Pro Logic. 

It doesn’t excuse anything. Isolating someone to that extent only further negativity affects the brain… I believe if they took Britney out of the spotlight got her on a normal day to day regimen, taught her the basics of life, I believe she would be completely fine.. they have deteriorated this woman’s mind 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

First of all this man is part of the music industry machine that breaks down people so ruthlessly. I could take his comments as genuine concern and without motive if he didn’t tack on the last little bit of victim shaming at the end. Just adding that it’s not the industry it’s that it’s never enough for those who want to entertain is disgusting. For me I’m reading between the lines here and I feel like this comment was a carefully planned manipulation because some **** is about to hit the fan regarding Britney. This reeks of a preemptive PR move. 

14 hours ago, Derrick said:

I want to know WHY she was so heavily medicated. It’s so frustrating not knowing anything about that time. She had such an iconic pop album but I genuinely believe she wasn’t mentally present at all during that time. Poor b.

It's pretty obvious , she started realizing she's trapped and she tried to get out , now it's all too late , she already lost so many years and the meds really burned her brain at this point , I'm afraid she'll never be the same , her family is evil ..... 

• Love 1

not that im totally doubting this story since there was definitely something weird going on in 2010-2012, i saw an x factor taping and britney was definitely the most quiet of all the judges but she didn't seem out of it or drugged, just not really happy to be there. she never got up and left either. i actually heard that she did way better at the later taping the same day which i didnt see. 

she and la reid went backstage when there was a pause in filming while simon and demi stuck around and took pics with fans. it was an interesting experience to watch for sure.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

At the end of the day, like Walsh said, you CANNOT blame the music industry.  As I've said,  I do admire Britney's resiliency BUT...

She had a choice in 2004-2005 to stay or leave this industry.  She didn't just retreat to have a family.  She still shot two music videos in 2005.  If she was still involved with music to that extent, if she really wanted to, she could have taken charge and left Jive Records and gone independent.  She was clearly cognizant of the the scrutiny  from 1999-2004 based on her own 'Everytime' video.

We know there was dissention between her and her record label during this time, based on her own words.

So I'm not blaming her.  But she knew both the media and music industry were trash by 2004.  For whatever reason, Britney clearly chose not to take charge of her career.   Perhaps, this is just the set-up she's just most comfortable with. (Yet, no matter how good Blackout is, In The Zone is her artistic peak just because of 'Everytime' alone.)

So in terms of the present day, since she remained in the spotlight we have to wait till what she says in court later this month.  Hopefully what she does have to say helps bring the most peace to her, whether that also includes performing on stage again or not etc...

Very well said !! 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don’t know if she was completely forced or drugged into it, but she was still beint abused regardless. Like bringing in all this money to the c ship on HER dollar and time at the show. 

I will say however, Adrienne said britney was fed everything into a mic on the Real. Everyone was very rude to her at Xfactor tbh

not to mention this setup by the production company. I w

If I were britney I wouldn’t be happy either 

2 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Smile doesn't mean someone is happy :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I feel weird energy from her from these videos. Like at the same time she's tired, bored, ''I don't wanna be here'', but excited and happy meeting and talking to her fans. I guess X Factor was an exciting experience to her but it doesn't mean she couldn't be manipulated and drugged at that time. There're tons of stories from REAL people about her acting weird & being off, drugged. X Factor only showed us normal and good parts with Britney obvi. Someone should leak ''not normal'' parts :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: 

It's not just the smile, but everything from her expressions to the way she talks, the way she moves. Can a heavily drugged person behave so naturally? Again, I'm asking because I don't know what kind of ***** would have that miraculous effect. 

It surely was a weird situation for her, it was obviously not her element. But from that to say that she was being drugged to the point she was mentally absent from the auditions, forced to do stuff she didn't want to, it really doesn't make any sense with all the videos we have from the X Factor, and not just what they aired, but there's the behind the scenes interviews, the after show interviews, the clips taken from the audience, the promo interviews, red carpets, etc.

As you say, people should leak the "not normal" parts so I can believe all these stories, because so far it just doesn't match with all the footage we have. If she was SO bad, you would think they wouldn't even have enough footage to show to the public, because that's how all these sensationalist comments make it seem, from this guy Louis, to the Tokio Hotel singer to that "actress" that always talks about her and Jason.

If it was the guy that interviewed her during the I am Femme Fatale doc that came up and said these things, or anyone else that worked with her during the FF era, I'd believe that, because it's evident in all the footage that we have from 2011. In fact, the moments where she seemed "normal" that year are counted with one hand.