X Factor judge Louis Walsh reflects on working with Britney: "they had to stop the show and take her out because she was on so much medication"

Quite frankly, we all know she was (and most likely, still is) heavily medicated. It couldn`t be more obvious. The saddest part is that whether she was correctly medicated or not, nobody knows, but I highly suspect she wasn`t. These ***** have long term, irreversible effects on people`s health and personality, so if you ever wonder between "old" Britney and "new" Britney, you know why there is this contrast.  In 2008 she was still herself, in spite of all the trauma she endured, but then poof, she was gone.

On 6/14/2021 at 10:26 PM, NotBuyingIt said:

The brain is neuroplastic and always changing. A traumatized brain can rewire itself over time with the right treatment(s). That's how intense CBT helped me overcome diagnosed OCD - which a lot of people falsely believe is always permanent, although I no longer meet the criteria. PTSD, certain types of depression, even schizophrenia (which can sometimes shift based on hormones), etc. are not permanent in every situation. I learned this at Mayo Clinic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/books/review/how-to-rewire-your-traumatized-brain.html

This is why it's so ****ed up that everyone around Britney appears to treat her like she's simply damaged. I'm not saying she'd be 100% back to her 2002 self - we don't even want that. It's okay to grow and change as a person, but it doesn't seem like she's been put in a position with the right tools to flourish.

Hi there. You are more than correct about switching one`s brain. of course it is possible and of course there are many successful treatments. I don`tt hink she is damaged. What is true is that coming back from the wrong medication is double the challenge. Chemical substances do have a, as far as we knw at this point with some substances, an irreversible effect on the brain. We have no idea what exactly she was given, but boy was it obvious she was not correctly medicated.

Thanks for sharing your experience

19 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

This. It's not that she didn't need the meds, it was probably not the right ones or not the right dosage. This is typical for any mental illness treatment, the fact that you need to try different schemes until you find the right cocktail for your brain. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

This is 100% correct:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

On 6/15/2021 at 4:26 AM, NotBuyingIt said:

The brain is neuroplastic and always changing. A traumatized brain can rewire itself over time with the right treatment(s). That's how intense CBT helped me overcome diagnosed OCD - which a lot of people falsely believe is always permanent, although I no longer meet the criteria. PTSD, certain types of depression, even schizophrenia (which can sometimes shift based on hormones), etc. are not permanent in every situation. I learned this at Mayo Clinic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/books/review/how-to-rewire-your-traumatized-brain.html

This is why it's so ****ed up that everyone around Britney appears to treat her like she's simply damaged. I'm not saying she'd be 100% back to her 2002 self - we don't even want that. It's okay to grow and change as a person, but it doesn't seem like she's been put in a position with the right tools to flourish.

Do you have any links please to resources, books or videos you recommend for someone wanting to learn about how they can rewire their own brain due to trauma, OCD, anxiety etc. Or does it require a therapist to assist them? Thanks in advance.

i don't like when people say things like "she wanted to be famous but fame didn't make her happy". britney didn't have the same fame experience as everyone else. i'm sure it's not easy for anyone, but you can't compare the kind of fame xtina, jLo or other 2000s pop stars had to britney's. the whole world failed her. it's not the fame, it's the money hungry, attention seeking, horrible people that surrounded her, much like other icons like marilyn or judy garland. 

but anyways if this is true, which i believe, it's totally horrible. our poor girl had just wrapped the FF tour, just imagine how hard that was.

• Like 3
On 6/13/2021 at 7:17 AM, Derrick said:

I want to know WHY she was so heavily medicated. It’s so frustrating not knowing anything about that time. She had such an iconic pop album but I genuinely believe she wasn’t mentally present at all during that time. Poor b.

britney_is_crazy_for_you.jpg

even  in her music videos with all the filters/video effects they were unable to conceal the sadness in her eyes :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5859e8541f9043f4a2a701188b10f46a/tumblr_ms1trmXvcS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

its exactly what Welsh said that she was there physically but not mentally..

and thats exactly how we felt likewise back then 

On 6/13/2021 at 9:22 PM, ExXL said:

It's pretty obvious , she started realizing she's trapped and she tried to get out , now it's all too late , she already lost so many years and the meds really burned her brain at this point , I'm afraid she'll never be the same , her family is evil ..... 

I like that our fandom is very helpful regarding Britney with her legal situation but this kind of dramatic point of view makes me frustrated. Can we PLEASE stop acting like a 40 year old woman who was STRONG enough to take the type of criticism that makes other celebs slit their wrists and has made a great comeback after the HUGE media scrutiny she has gotten is some dumb, mentally damaged, helpless little ******* girl. Some of y'all acting like she is freaking dead. She is a very strong, smart and a capable woman who literally is fighting a legal situation WITHOUT her basic civil rights despite all the evil attempts of a huge team trying to break her. How can y'all say "she'll never be the same", "her brain is burnt" bla bla etc. when u should know who she is being a fan and all. Stop trying to make this into some sad, tragic hollywood downfall story **** and actually believe her strategy. Didn't we see how healthy, happy and glowing she was in 2016 while being under the c-ship? None of y'all would say stuff like this if it wasn't for the weird insta posts her team is editing for the last 2 years now. To purposely make her look exactly like she is burnt out. Seriously some of y'all are so pessimistic. Get your **** together. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, britsbubblegum said:

I like that our fandom is very helpful regarding Britney with her legal situation but this kind of dramatic point of view makes me frustrated. Can we PLEASE stop acting like a 40 year old woman who was STRONG enough to take the type of criticism that makes other celebs slit their wrists and has made a great comeback after the HUGE media scrutiny she has gotten is some dumb, mentally damaged, helpless little ******* girl. Some of y'all acting like she is freaking dead. She is a very strong, smart and a capable woman who literally is fighting a legal situation WITHOUT her basic civil rights despite all the evil attempts of a huge team trying to break her. How can y'all say "she'll never be the same", "her brain is burnt" bla bla etc. when u should know who she is being a fan and all. Stop trying to make this into some sad, tragic hollywood downfall story **** and actually believe her strategy. Didn't we see how healthy, happy and glowing she was in 2016 while being under the c-ship? None of y'all would say stuff like this if it wasn't for the weird insta posts her team is editing for the last 2 years now. To purposely make her look exactly like she is burnt out. Seriously some of y'all are so pessimistic. Get your **** together. 

Excuse me , this is the sad truth and I'm furious , I'm really sorry it's not helping but I'm not gonna sit here pretending everything is fine , what they did to her is so wrong , people really need to wake up , they ruined her life ! 

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Excuse me , this is the sad truth and I'm furious , I'm really sorry it's not helping but I'm not gonna sit here pretending everything is fine , what they did to her is so wrong , people really need to wake up , they ruined her life ! 

Wtf u know? her situation is obvi frustrating but "oh, they ruined her life" etc. ok then she should just kill herself right? since her life is ruined. seriously stop... 

2 hours ago, britsbubblegum said:

Wtf u know? her situation is obvi frustrating but "oh, they ruined her life" etc. ok then she should just kill herself right? since her life is ruined. seriously stop... 

Who the f said that ????! Don't try to manipulate my words , I'm just putting it the way it is , it's wrong , and someone has to pay , things will never change if we won't shake people and get them to realize the woman is 40 and being handled like a child .... , Women in the 20's didn't just sit and wait until they can vote , they protested and demanded Justice , just because Britney has accepted that sadly after they exhausted her doesn't mean we should stop fighting for her , she wants her freedom , you just have to listen to her ..... 

1 minute ago, ExXL said:

Who the f said that ????! Don't try to manipulate my words , I'm just putting it the way it is , it's wrong , and someone has to pay , things will never change if we won't shake people and get them to realize the woman is 40 and being handled like a child .... , Women in the 20's didn't just sit and wait until they can vote , they protested and demanded Justice , just because Britney has accepted that sadly after they exhausted her doesn't mean we should stop fighting for her , she wants her freedom , you just have to listen to her ..... 

ok well that's what i'm saying but don't make it too tragic that's all

21 minutes ago, britsbubblegum said:

ok well that's what i'm saying but don't make it too tragic that's all

But it is tragic… we know it sounds ridiculous because it is. I get your point of view completely but saying she was happy under the conservatorship for a short period is ****ed up and to be honest maybe she wasn’t happy just making the most of it considering her brother was temporary conservator and probably gave her more of a life than Jailme does. There is clearly so much more to this situation than we are aware of and it’s not saying she should give up or she’s not strong etc it’s saying she shouldn’t need to be strong she should just be and that’s it she deserves to have her life back, she deserves to see her children when she wants to, she deserves to access her bank account and buy whatever tf she wants with the money she worked for, travel the world, go shopping and occasionally splash out, have drinks with friends when she pleases, go for dinner at fancy restaurants if she pleases. We know she is strong, it’s why we love her we just want her to be happy and to live her life exactly as she pleases and it’s been evident since day one she isn’t happy with the situation that doesn’t mean she hasn’t been happy in life she needs to be it’s what makes her strong. Anyway sorry for the bible long post, we are all on the same side deep down ❤️

• Like 1
On 6/15/2021 at 1:08 PM, 4darkchildney said:

I didn't say they physically forced her to work, but ok. Nice essay. 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Took me a few minutes to write... No where near an essay. I know people like you these days get anxiety from any length of writing longer than two sentences but it's really not hard to learn to read and write quickly. 

Way to ignore all the important points and only focus on the thing that intimidates you :clownery_makeup_meme:

& I never said you mentioned physical control; I made a reference to that as an analogy while breaking down your assumption.

Here is a summary for you if you've made it this far: The only factor ultimately that would FORCE Britney to work, in any sort of capacity, would be fulfilling legal contracts. So stop making generalizations that make the fanbase look like 12 year olds that have no idea how anything works in the entertainment industry because that delegitimizes the great work of many in the #FB movement. 

On 6/15/2021 at 10:51 PM, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

It's not "super obvious". Fans on here have a HUGE problem jumping from A to Z and creating false connections. You have observed maybe 15% of her actual life and you can make this connection? She was "drugged up" for reasons we will never know. Maybe she didn't want to work per say but she wanted that $15million so, like the guy said, for that much money, you'll do whatever it takes. The point is we DONT KNOW and you shouldn't speculate and make such gross exaggerations because it lowers the credibility of the fanbase when actual facts do come out that are important for the public to understand. 

Nobody can PHYSICALLY FORCE Britney to work. We know that from her protesting now. I'm not going to open Pandora's box and get into a gazillion "what if" scenarios - of course there are tons of nasty things happening from this conservatorship that are unethical but the only thing FORCING Britney to work would be to complete any sort of legal obligations (i.e. record deal) which she could always buy out of if she really wanted to. Does she feel pressured? Do other people depend on her? These of course are the "what if's" that we could snowball and talk about forever. 

Britney may have not wanted to work at certain times (as in, waking up happy and whistling a showtune because she's so excited about her day) but done so because she is an adult with a JOB & taken whatever necessary to get her through completing that job. I'm 95% certain nobody has been physically forcing her to work... Have people manipulated her? Of course. But ultimately if she didn't want to work, the gig wouldn't have happened. 

Actually, we know for sure that team con used her children to FORCE Britney do what they wanted. It is also important to note that she cannot legally enter into any contracts herself, this right has been transferred to her conservators, and they did not even need her consent if they wanted to make a deal.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Took me a few minutes to write... No where near an essay. I know people like you these days get anxiety from any length of writing longer than two sentences but it's really not hard to learn to read and write quickly. 

Way to ignore all the important points and only focus on the thing that intimidates you :clownery_makeup_meme:

& I never said you mentioned physical control; I made a reference to that as an analogy while breaking down your assumption.

Here is a summary for you if you've made it this far: The only factor ultimately that would FORCE Britney to work, in any sort of capacity, would be fulfilling legal contracts. So stop making generalizations that make the fanbase look like 12 year olds that have no idea how anything works in the entertainment industry because that delegitimizes the great work of many in the #FB movement. 

I can assure you I had no trouble reading your post. I just found it odd and uncomfortable how you jumped at me with this accusing and aggressive tone in a rant that had very little connections to what I wrote. I don't agree with your statement that only legal contracts could force Britney to work, but that's ok - we can view things differently. 

I will however give you that I should have written that it's "super obvious to me" and not made it sound like a general truth. 

• 2 months later...

A common theme from people who interacted with Britney during the conservatorship was that she seemed overmedicated. Refer the interview of Louis Walsh

Wasnt it in a way robbing her of her dignity by allowing her appear for work in front of a crowd when she was so overmedicated. Its horrific the way louis walsh descibes it. Which means for Team con she was just their ATM and nothing more. Shocking that they almost got away with it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/britney-spears-louis-walsh-x-factor-b1865635.html%3famp