X Factor judge Louis Walsh reflects on working with Britney: "they had to stop the show and take her out because she was on so much medication"

1 hour ago, Rik said:

I don’t know if she was completely forced or drugged into it, but she was still beint abused regardless. Like bringing in all this money to the c ship on HER dollar and time at the show. 

I will say however, Adrienne said britney was fed everything into a mic on the Real. Everyone was very rude to her at Xfactor tbh

not to mention this setup by the production company. I w

If I were britney I wouldn’t be happy either 

that's really just normal reality show stuff

If we know something about reality shows is that they're anything but real. There's gonna be lots of staged situations planned by the production. Depending on the show or the situation, they're either gonna tell the judges and not the contestants, or tell the contestants but not the judges.

In this case it seems to be the latter, because obviously what they want in this process is to have the "natural" reactions from the judges, either from those that are good singers, or the ones that are clearly just hired clowns. And of course the drama cannot be left behind. If you see for example Cece's audition, before she's even picked, she's doing all these mean-girls kind of stuff behind the scenes talking to other contestants, making them nervous or insecure, and the camera is following all these staged conversations, while the judges are completely unaware of what's happening. They record her since the moment she arrives with her family. She comes in, sings a bad song, they ask her to stop and sing something else, and then impresses everyone. The judges probably didn't know how she was gonna sound like, or that she was gonna sing a Christina song, but they were probably fed on the mic to ask her to sing something else (something they don't do with everyone).

In this case they must have known that he used to sing with Britney, and saw the perfect opportunity to get an epic moment, whatever direction it went. Who knows, maybe they really thought he was a normal person, a good singer that already had professional records of his own, even a duet with Britney, and that this was gonna be all fun and laughter. Or maybe they did see all the drama and awkwardness that eventually unfolded, who knows.

Here in Mexico it's the same, there's this very well known singing competition that was  very popular in the mid 00's. A contestant that couldn't sing but kept being saved by the public, Jolette, and her constant fights with one of the judges, Lolita Cortés. The judge kept getting fed not what to say exactly, but to keep the controversy going, and not only against the contestant but against one of the other judges, Ilse. This other judge was not fed anything and was completely unaware of the production orders and she felt like she was being genuinely attacked by her fellow judge and the problems went beyond what was happening on camera. It took years for them to solve their issues until Lolita apologized and explained the whole thing.

• Like 1

When i think of Louis Walsh i think Jedward but that's not what i was trynna say, really celebrity big brother lick GIF by Big Brother UK.

Louis Walsh is a groper. He groped that woman on TV. Can imagine what he is like off camera. Mini Weinstein.

He can go pay his respects to all the people he obviously has harassed and then he can shut it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:.

But it is nice of him to reveal what i expected. But not very nice of him in regards to Britney herself. Mr Whistleblower Whistle Whistling GIF.  

• Like 3

Something definitely changed between the end of Circus Tour and late 2010. There were a lot of speculations about her relationship with Jason, she was caught crying a couple times, she looked angry when she was with him. I remember rumors about her having a meltdown during a Disney trip she went in 2010, but we will never really know. What we know for sure is that she changed a LOT between 2009 and 2010, she was totally different when she started the FF era, and not in a good way. It was really uncomfortable watching her during Femme Fatale era and most of X Factor, she always looked out of it, dead inside, exactly how Louis said she was.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's not just the smile, but everything from her expressions to the way she talks, the way she moves. Can a heavily drugged person behave so naturally? Again, I'm asking because I don't know what kind of ***** would have that miraculous effect. 

It surely was a weird situation for her, it was obviously not her element. But from that to say that she was being drugged to the point she was mentally absent from the auditions, forced to do stuff she didn't want to, it really doesn't make any sense with all the videos we have from the X Factor, and not just what they aired, but there's the behind the scenes interviews, the after show interviews, the clips taken from the audience, the promo interviews, red carpets, etc.

As you say, people should leak the "not normal" parts so I can believe all these stories, because so far it just doesn't match with all the footage we have. If she was SO bad, you would think they wouldn't even have enough footage to show to the public, because that's how all these sensationalist comments make it seem, from this guy Louis, to the Tokio Hotel singer to that "actress" that always talks about her and Jason.

If it was the guy that interviewed her during the I am Femme Fatale doc that came up and said these things, or anyone else that worked with her during the FF era, I'd believe that, because it's evident in all the footage that we have from 2011. In fact, the moments where she seemed "normal" that year are counted with one hand.

Demi Lovato is a big example of how well the problems can be hide away from the cameras. The production would not air the bad parts 

4 hours ago, the_blackout said:

When  I say we know nothing, I mean about what's happening behind the curtains. Her mental state is on full exhibition. 

What I'm trying to say, stop being blindly Pro Britney, and be Pro Logic. 

dude, in the words of betheny frankel GO TO SLEEP GO TO SLEEEP!!!

even if she was sick theyve taken her human rights of doing things her way claiming that she had dementia at 26

are you that d.u.m.b? seriously?

Why Bethenny Frankel is the boss of The Real Housewives - Screen Streams

• Like 4

i think its a bit rude for a man... an older man to put a woman on the spot like that... even if she has problems they are not his problem so why would he call her out like that?

i mean its a whole mystery her private life... and all that... we dont know anything 

but to say these things about your experience with someone he could've stayed a gentleman and not go there and take the high road but everyone likes to bring her to the topic and use her for their publicity and frankly i am sick of it

• Like 1

2010-2012 is the weirdest time in Britney's life.

That's when I felt that Britney was totally disconnected to her surroundings. She wasn't really present during the FF interviews and the XFactor auditions were a mess. In the live shows she seemed more "comfortable". 

I don't understand this entire situation. If Britney isn't fine with her being in the public eye all the time WHY can they put her in this positions?

And that's the time when I noticed Britney changing. From 2010 to 2011 her face changed drastically. She had good moments tho. I feel like Britney noticed that as well and that's why she started plastic surgery in 2013. She went overboard with it in 2014 and 2015... and suddenly Britney didn't look the same anymore. 

Such a sad story. I hope Britney will be free by the end of this year and end this ****. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, jokobish said:

It doesn’t excuse anything. Isolating someone to that extent only further negativity affects the brain… I believe if they took Britney out of the spotlight got her on a normal day to day regimen, taught her the basics of life, I believe she would be completely fine.. they have deteriorated this woman’s mind 

Exactly, even of they thought ti be coming good what they did it's obviously totally wrong and It doesn't Need a psychiatry to understand it

2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

This is what happened to Britney in the beginning of 2010 if Britney did not comply. Fe tried to intervene and look what happened 😢

And

Casting Miley in that role is quite bold. Everybody in the industry knew that Britney is being drugged and extorted for money. It's only a matter of time for the lid to uncover. This is also around the time where Miley shouted "Free Britney" in her concert.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

This is so sad - it almost feels unreal. I fear a lot of the damage is / will be permanent.

A huge part of me hopes that when the conservatorship ends we’ll miraculously get primeney, but the more we learn and the more that gets uncovered I fear that the Britney I grew up adoring might not be there a anymore.

Its just been too much for too long, literally she’s been destroyed.

I mean it all makes sense now - the huge change… I wonder what they’re medicating her with.

It’s just all so sad - how did they take such an amazing human being and just destroyed it… and for what? money?

Britney Spears’ conservatorship is perhaps the saddest thing I’ve witnessed in my lifetime.

I'm ignorant on this topic so it's a naive question, but what kind of ***** do we think they made her take? Is there medical evidence that use / overuse of such ***** cause permanent personality changes?

• Like 1

I remember going to a couple live tapings, and some1 would take her hand and es***t her out, to smoke I assume, at every break and she would return just in time for the show to continue. The other judges just stayed and adjusted make up etc. She looked much better in person than she did on TV but she was definitely out of it. At one point the hype guy was telling her that there was an audience member with a Britney tattoo and she didn't turn or anything.  

We been knew.

Clearly she was (and probably still is) heavily medicated. Back then we always tried to find excuses when people were saying she looked medicated...

Her eyes, the way she acted, they showed her most fragile state of mind for millions on TV, just like nowadays with the "super fun and personal Instagram".

The whole thing is creepy, she is the money machine for them and that's It. No care for her image or health.

3 hours ago, Makemeooh said:

Demi Lovato is a big example of how well the problems can be hide away from the cameras. The production would not air the bad parts 

that I agree with, the thing is, I try to picture a person that is being drugged, sedated to comply and do whatever they want her to do, as they claim. How could there be ANY good parts AT ALL with a person under those circumstances? It would be very evident, as it was during the FF era.

I see all the clips from the X Factor, and I don't see a person that is being under the effect of any kind of ***** or medicines. She acted a bit awkward at times, yeah, but not like a zombie that was there with no will, or "not mentally there" as Louis claims.

They drugged her bad at a time. No wonder she is no longer same Britney. Conservator literally can do anything with your meds and u can't do anything. I felt sorry for Britney in ff and xfactor-it is obvious she needed time off not these luxury deals she couldn't deliever bc of that meds and the way they treated her.

• Love 1