Sam Ingham successfully terminated a conservatorship in the past

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

He won't terminate it imo until he isn't profiting from the situation. We're asking him to fire himself (which is inherently one of the main issues here). I've lost faith in the LA probate court system. It's going to take higher authority to step in and take action imo. 

Sad but true. At this point, we can only hope Britney is really ok with the situation and stays healthy and happy. For her own sake, and for the ones who love her. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well at least we know he can do it, however, I’m not very optimistic he’s gonna do it in her case but hey, prove me wrong, please.

As long as it pays him good money, he's not working for Britney, he's actually working for Jaymee and Lucifer (my point is) he benefits from this situation which makes me doubt he'll want to end it  , yuck ... Lucy Liu Vomit GIF

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, IamMax said:

Sad but true. At this point, we can only hope Britney is really ok with the situation and stays healthy and happy. For her own sake, and for the ones who love her. 

May be that's why she's "ok" now. She just waits for them to run her bank account dry and then they leave her alone.

She'll earn her millions back in a heartbeat 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Persona said:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Can we please stop turning this into “be happy other people have it worse” Olympics in every thread thanks. 

5 hours ago, HIM said:

Yes, people have it worse but we cannot ignore the obvious deception and corruption. Back in 2008, Britney even said someone in jail at least knows when they’ll be let out. In her case, it’s something else. It’s evil at work. 

It's weird how some fans act like Britney is broke or struggling with money

It's also weird how some fans act like they personnally know Britney

And Its ridiculous how some fans act like psychic mediums who are in Britney's mind and know she feels etc

She's literally worth millions of dollars , she dated the hottest men on the planet, she experienced things that none of us ever will , she went to the most beautiful places on earth, lived in the most beautiful houses and hotels, she's still richer than all of us combined even in a conservatorship, and i bet Britney doesn't even care that much about money, even when she wasn't in a conservatorship she was never the type of person to buy expensive designer clothes or expensive cars and stuff, she always recycled and re-used old clothes etc even in her prime, Britney may be rich af but she seems like someone who loves the simple things and i bet she would rather be middle-class and unknown than rich and famous if she had a magic wand.

Yes Britney deserves freedom and total control over her estate and yes it's unfair because she's worked hard her whole life but come on stop acting like she's broke or something lol, it's just indecent and disgusting how u guys pretend that britney is broke, when there are homeless people out there who can't even buy a piece of bread.  you guys are so over dramatic over everything and this isn't helping her case at all.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Yes Britney deserves freedom and total control over her estate and yes it's unfair because she's worked hard her whole life but come on stop acting like she's broke or something lol, it's just indecent and disgusting how u guys pretend that britney is broke, when there are homeless people out there who can't even buy a piece of bread.  you guys are so over dramatic over everything and this isn't helping her case at all.

I think you're missing the point, genuinely. She isn't broke, we all know that. They would have left her alone already if she didn't have any money left.  The fact she's rich doesn't justify that anybody should be allowed to rob her hard earned money. But this isn't even the main problem. The main problem she is a prisoner in her own beautiful home. In the past 13 years she worked and worked and not just couldn't decide what she wants to buy with her money, but also couldn't go out to meet a friend, couldn't go to drive alone, to vote, to party, to grab a coffee without someone's permission. She can't marry her boyfriend and can't have a child. 

I bet she's happy though. Kind of. She had to deal with this sh-- for 13 years already. She had to work on coping mechanisms and distractions to stay sane. And she's strong as heck. But she wants to get out, she expressed that indirectly through court documents and her brother said it in an interview last year. 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting take. From what I gather, most people are focusing on the fact that Britney has had her civil rights taken from her unjustly for 13 years. 

52 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I think you're missing the point, genuinely. She isn't broke, we all know that. They would have left her alone already if she didn't have any money left.  The fact she's rich doesn't justify that anybody should be allowed to rob her hard earned money. But this isn't even the main problem. The main problem she is a prisoner in her own beautiful home. In the past 13 years she worked and worked and not just couldn't decide what she wants to buy with her money, but also couldn't go out to meet a friend, couldn't go to drive alone, to vote, to party, to grab a coffee without someone's permission. She can't marry her boyfriend and can't have a child. 

I bet she's happy though. Kind of. She had to deal with this sh-- for 13 years already. She had to work on coping mechanisms and distractions to stay sane. And she's strong as heck. But she wants to get out, she expressed that indirectly through court documents and her brother said it in an interview last year. 

She deserves total freedom and control over and life, you know i stanned Britney since i was 6, i think she deserves everything she wants, but at the same time i'm questioning whether she wants total control or not? She did say that she wanted her father out of the picture, but even if her father steps down and even if she gets out of the conservatorship , there will still be some kind of control over her estate, all celebs have some kind of accountants and financial advisors who help them with their estate, i bet it's really stressful to have such a huge fortune like that. Other celebs aren't as free as you think either. It's very hard to hell what Britney really wants considering how cryptic and vague she is in her communication, to be quite honest we don't even know if she really controls her instagram and stuff.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dreams said:

She deserves total freedom and control over and life, you know i stanned Britney since i was 6, i think she deserves everything she wants, but at the same time i'm questioning whether she wants total control or not? She did say that she wanted her father out of the picture, but even if her father steps down and even if she gets out of the conservatorship , there will still be some kind of control over her estate, all celebs have some kind of accountants and financial advisors who help them with their estate, i bet it's really stressful to have such a huge fortune like that. Other celebs aren't as free as you think either. It's very hard to hell what Britney really wants considering how cryptic and vague she is in her communication, to be quite honest we don't even know if she really controls her instagram and stuff.

Control over her finances is completely different than control over her person. I don't think she has a problem with someone else handling her money, but clearly an independent trust company is more qualified than her alcoholic deadbeat dad who ran his restaurant into the ground even with Britney's support and clearly had no idea how to manage money until he hopped on Britney's money train. The fact that her finances should be way higher than they are now given her hard work is reason enough to get Jamie out and appoint a reputable entity.

Saying that other celebs aren't as free as you think either is kind of a bald-faced assertion. They all have professionals managing their money, but they also don't have to give a reporting to their father about how much they're spending and on what. Can you imagine being almost 40 years old working at an extremely high-functioning level and reporting EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE to your father? It would be like giving your estranged parents carte-blanche authority to look over your debit card statement or have to ask them for permission to buy new clothes or get behind the wheel of a car when you have a valid driver's license. There's no way she wants that. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Dreams said:

It's weird how some fans act like Britney is broke or struggling with money

It's also weird how some fans act like they personnally know Britney

And Its ridiculous how some fans act like psychic mediums who are in Britney's mind and know she feels etc

She's literally worth millions of dollars , she dated the hottest men on the planet, she experienced things that none of us ever will , she went to the most beautiful places on earth, lived in the most beautiful houses and hotels, she's still richer than all of us combined even in a conservatorship, and i bet Britney doesn't even care that much about money, even when she wasn't in a conservatorship she was never the type of person to buy expensive designer clothes or expensive cars and stuff, she always recycled and re-used old clothes etc even in her prime, Britney may be rich af but she seems like someone who loves the simple things and i bet she would rather be middle-class and unknown than rich and famous if she had a magic wand.

What is this bs :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 3
6 hours ago, SkyNet said:

May be that's why she's "ok" now. She just waits for them to run her bank account dry and then they leave her alone.

She'll earn her millions back in a heartbeat 

She’s worth so much the bank account will never run dry. With this reasoning she will be in it for life.

I think it is not a coincidende that they have this document, probably Ingham shared with them? Let's suppose this is the case, it only tells me that the objective is termination, however Jamie will never agree, therefore first needs to be removed. I think they know more that what they are saying.

I also think Ingham is probably done with this fanbase, possible he receives many emails about this case every day. I read some months ago in another thread somebody had the theory that he will retire soon and probably made a pact with Britney that she will contribute to his retirement. Possibly made a pact that when she is free she won't go after him? This is pure speculation on my side.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Sea flower said:

I think it is not a coincidende that they have this document, probably Ingham shared with them? Let's suppose this is the case, it only tells me that the objective is termination, however Jamie will never agree, therefore first needs to be removed. I think they know more that what they are saying.

I also think Ingham is probably done with this fanbase, possible he receives many emails about this case every day. I read some months ago in another thread somebody had the theory that he will retire soon and probably made a pact with Britney that she will contribute to his retirement. Possibly made a pact that when she is free she won't go after him? This is pure speculation on my side.

This is making me think right now :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: Funny how we know so much and more each day yet we know nothing. And the bad guys know much more about laws than most of us too.

I wouldn't be mad at that scenario (despite really wanting Ingham to r*t in jail). Still I think we can't trust him, he needs to right his recent wrongs and the thought of Britney staying stuck in this alone without any relative involved is even scarier even though it sounds contradictory knowing how shady they are. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Love 1
On 4/22/2021 at 10:18 PM, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

This is literally it. Why are so many people not getting what we’re fighting for and why.

Adding to that: Don’t forget Britney is a mother, too. Aside from the money she’s forced to pay Kevin (the amount which her father also decides for her, though I think we can all agree she would pay either way because these are her kids), she can’t even legally buy stuff for her kids or put money aside for them because it’s not in her control. The trust she has, her team has tried to meddle in that multiple times now, too. 

• Love 2