Sam Ingham successfully terminated a conservatorship in the past

On 4/22/2021 at 10:40 AM, Gayseus911 said:

Our girl is happy, quit overthinking and over analyzing.  She's fed, sheltered and loved! She's happy :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

tumblr_ovc5go0xs31qdcxoeo1_400.gif

I can see where you’re coming from...it’s Britney effing Spears...the biggest pop star of all time. But, food, shelter, and love are only some of the human needs and just because it’s the biggest pop star of all time doesn’t mean she’s any less human. Where’s her autonomy? She has none. Without autonomy you will never reach self-actualization. What you’re referring to are the most basic needs of a human being. So you’re saying we should be happy because at least Britney’s most basic needs are being met?! Sorry, that’s just not good enough, whether it’s Britney Spears or any other human being. I would love to see how you’d feel if the shoe was on the other foot...tonight 😉 la la la. 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

At this point, I would be surprised if lawyersforbritney IS Sam Ingham (or part of them if it's a group of people) :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I think they are somehow connected to him, but not working for him or him. Like maybe he is a family member/relative, or a family member of a good friend, or a former boss/mentor/professor. I know people say they have been blocked for stating something negative about Ingham on their account, (have done so myself, though never been blocked) at the same time I have seen plenty of negative comments about Ingham or criticism against the account left up and they seem to slowly agree/acknowledge more and more criticism against Ingham. Reads to me a lot like someone who cares for Ingham in some way and wants to defend him and maybe even was/is hoping he is not a bad guy in this story. Right now they seem to be kinda unwilling to discuss Ingham, ignoring most questions about him completely and instead posting other things. I think they are realizing it is becoming more and more difficult to give him the benefit of doubt, especially since Britney's speech.