Sam Ingham successfully terminated a conservatorship in the past

Britney is complying with them and I don't know what they are threatening her with but let's look at it this way, Sure she doesn't have the freedom to do anything she wants and she's forced to take meds she doesn't need but she has a roof over her head, food and Sam by her side. There are people out here with nothing. It's not the most terrible thing in the world, way worse is happening on the other side of the world. If Britney is not fighting back then she's somewhat okay with her situation, look at her most recent videos on IG she's happy, so calmamte mi jente.

:)

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

It's true tho, just think about it. Be grateful that's she's alive with us. Britney is Happy, look at her recent posts. She is fine :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

You are so delusional. The money laundering, the enormous payouts are so unacceptable. The violation of her rights since 2008 are deplorable. If Britney is okay with her situation then they really screwed her mind over. That alone is a tragedy. They brainwashed an innocent person to behave like a slave, to be afraid she’ll never see her kids. If Britney is okay with her situation then they really turned her into a science rat, a race horse. She’s nothing but a quiet little sheep. 

Yes, people have it worse but we cannot ignore the obvious deception and corruption. Back in 2008, Britney even said someone in jail at least knows when they’ll be let out. In her case, it’s something else. It’s evil at work. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Britney is Happy, look at her recent posts. She is fine

To me, she was rather tense and anxious in that video... She was rocking back and forth, which often is a subconscious coping mechanism to soothe oneself as a response to particularly high psychological discomfort or distress.  Before Сship, she never did it... So, no, I don't think, she is okay/happy, if we talk about the usual understanding of the concept of "being okay/happy"...

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, HIM said:

You are so delusional. The money laundering, the enormous payouts are so unacceptable. The violation of her rights since 2008 are deplorable. If Britney is okay with her situation then they really screwed her mind over. That alone is a tragedy. They brainwashed an innocent person to behave like a slave, to be afraid she’ll never see her kids. If Britney is okay with her situation then they really turned her into a science rat, a race horse. She’s nothing but a quiet little sheep. 

Yes, people have it worse but we cannot ignore the obvious deception and corruption. Back in 2008, Britney even said someone in jail at least knows when they’ll be let out. In her case, it’s something else. It’s evil at work. 

1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

To me, she was rather tense and anxious in that video... She was rocking back and forth, which often is a subconscious coping mechanism to soothe oneself.  Before Сship, she never did it... So, no, I don't think, she is okay/happy, if we talk about the usual understanding of the concept of "being okay/happy"...

Our girl is happy, quit overthinking and over analyzing.  She's fed, sheltered and loved! She's happy :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

tumblr_ovc5go0xs31qdcxoeo1_400.gif

• Love 1